Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Ahri~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

11-20-2012

Quote:
Ahrí Kumiho:

"Then my poor message is floating off somewhere, lost into the wind and honestly, it would be a little thick of you to not think of a way to get my response," Ahri scolded playfully, her mood a never-ending carousel of sensuality. While she was curious to see what Elise had up her sleeve - so to speak - she was going to milk this situation for what it was worth. Again, the roam of the other's eyes brought her smirk to the surface. "And that just means you willingly walked into my den. Like a moth to the flame."

Though Ahri knew that, from experience, it was relatively easy to keep one's tongue away from the sharper bits, spiders were notorious for their sharp fangs. Then she wondered if Elise had ever punctured her own tongue from doing that. Certainly not something one would ask themselves after such a flirtatious display, but curiosity begets curiosity. "I would hope so," she responded after a brief pause, then sighed and relented, "That's true. But one must wonder, in these situations, who the winner really is." It was a bit of a dilemma, she had to admit. Ahri disliked losing, but if it was on purpose there was obviously some gain to be taken from it.

Well, regardless of such matters, Elise's offer was rather tempting. She fluttered her fingers over the other's skin before drawing her hand back, "I'd love to. I'm not interested in being wrapped in spider silk and taken to a desolate clump of islands however, so you'll have to do better than that."

Elise couldn't help but laugh a little.. what did the Spider Queen have up her sleeve? Did she wish to drag Ahri to the Shadow Isles? Or did she simply wish to enjoy the little.. pleasures in life.. maybe both, that has yet to be seen. Though, Elise herself knew that Ahri was smart enough not to trust her that much. Then the Spider Queen raised an eyebrow at the Fox's next words. "A moth to the flame is a stretch dear" she replied with a wide smirk "Especially if that flame has furry ears and tails~" there was a sense of whimsy around the Spider Queen herself, the usually cold, menacing eyes were a tad more.. playful in their nature.

Elise stood up so that she was eye level with the Fox, her back legs were beginning to grow tired. She smiled and closed the small distance between Ahri and herself, resting a hand on the very soft skin of Ahri's cheek, sliding it slowly upwards, sinking it in the foxwoman's dark hair and trailing it up one of Ahri's furry ears, letting it rest there for a moment as she leaned forward so her voice cascaded over the furry ear when she spoke "No matter how this plays out, I see myself as a winner darling~" she cooed before withdrawing back to a respectable distance. "And as far as that goes dear, you being a League champion and all sort of puts a kink in that plan.~"

Unexisted

11-20-2012

ahri what do you think of warwick? he said he was hoping to know you. ohya miss ahri, do you think human females can look the same as you?

Unexisted

11-20-2012

ohya i almost forgot....ummm what would you do if you caugh teemo?

Ask the Kumiho

11-21-2012

Quote:
sunlead190:
He appears to think for a few moments before nodding. "Yeaaaah... And I'm 100% sure the uh clothes I wear wouldn't help my case either." Or the mask now that he thinks about it, on the plus side long as he had that on their was no way Vayne could tell who it was under the mask... Maybe. He hummed and responded. "I'll take your word for it, given your occupation and all."

He frowns and bites his lip. "...Oh, I uh.. I knew that... Yup." He starts to smirk and points a thumb at himself. "I'll end up being a repeat visitor. You're fun to talk to honestly. But I'm sure it's of my own doing and nothing to do with any charm." Or at least he's pretty sure... would he able to tell? Or does thinking about it mean... Right there he goes into that tangent again. He stares for a few seconds before adding. "She won't be able to detect me using that right?" He glances behind him slowly, then back at her, as if making sure he wasn't about to get bolted in the back."I'll just hide under the bed or in the closet... Or become one of your tails, that suddenly decided to be black... And you have ten now." The last was of course said completely jokingly, including a short laugh at the end.

"It's the thought that counts," Ahri responded smoothly, batting not even an eyelash. She didn't really want to mention that the pain would still be very real, but if one was experienced enough in the art of denial, they could certainly pretend the burning agony didn't exist. "Though as I said in the first place, maybe just don't try that around her. Unless you like the way it hurts." It certainly wasn't unheard of, and Ahri had met her fair share of masochists, but knowing someone who enjoyed being pin-cushioned was definitely a new one.

At the other's words, the fox could not help but let out a rather ungraceful snort of amusement. "Fun and charm. All games until someone gets hurt," she waved her hand in the air again, "There's always a residue and sometimes, we'll never know. Or you won't. The only truth you'll know is the truth I show you." She knew that such topics of conversation, while heavy, was of much interest to many people. Men in particular, who seemed incredibly interested in such matters. She couldn't blame them - many were rather confident that they were immune to her influence, but rarely did they realize that they were already... 'caught', so to speak.

"I think Vayne would lurk elsewhere for dark magic. With so many 'evil' Champions in the League, it would wreck havoc on her radar. Hiding a criminal in a jail, a sheep amongst the sheep, stuff like that." She laughed, not knowing where she was going with that though John's proposal amused her greatly. "Unfortunately for you, dear, I can feel them so if I suddenly grew an extra tail, I'd know. You're welcome to try something like that. Then I can go to Vayne and weep at her feet saying that some demon has possessed me and oh, would you please get rid of it for me~!"

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
"Only if he got action on the first date." Sarah replied, smirking, and gently batted Ahri's hand away. "And I'll have you know, he did it... he got it on the second..." She added the last part quietly. "...but he earned it! I... why am I justifying myself to you, Ms. None of My Victims Died A Virgin?" She teased, giving the ridge of Ahri's fox ear a little rub with a finger. "You're no angel yourself~."

Ahri snickered, "So that just makes you a little less easy." She stuck her tongue out quickly, "Which still means easy." She could not help the relatively loud laugh that flew from her lips at the other's words, noting the heavy, defensive tone Fortune was building up. Though the end was certainly anti-climatic. "That's me doing them a favor," she sang in return, "And... all my victims were human." Ahri shrugged. "I only stole essences from people, so take that as you will."

Quote:
AskÉlise:
Elise couldn't help but laugh a little.. what did the Spider Queen have up her sleeve? Did she wish to drag Ahri to the Shadow Isles? Or did she simply wish to enjoy the little.. pleasures in life.. maybe both, that has yet to be seen. Though, Elise herself knew that Ahri was smart enough not to trust her that much. Then the Spider Queen raised an eyebrow at the Fox's next words. "A moth to the flame is a stretch dear" she replied with a wide smirk "Especially if that flame has furry ears and tails~" there was a sense of whimsy around the Spider Queen herself, the usually cold, menacing eyes were a tad more.. playful in their nature.

Elise stood up so that she was eye level with the Fox, her back legs were beginning to grow tired. She smiled and closed the small distance between Ahri and herself, resting a hand on the very soft skin of Ahri's cheek, sliding it slowly upwards, sinking it in the foxwoman's dark hair and trailing it up one of Ahri's furry ears, letting it rest there for a moment as she leaned forward so her voice cascaded over the furry ear when she spoke "No matter how this plays out, I see myself as a winner darling~" she cooed before withdrawing back to a respectable distance. "And as far as that goes dear, you being a League champion and all sort of puts a kink in that plan.~"

"Not quite," she hummed, "Like a fly to a spider's web, a mouse to a trap. A dance towards the things that lure us closer - why then, would one listen to the silky voices of ones such as you or I?" Ahri tapped her fingers against her arm softly, amusing herself with a tuneless beat as she continued to inspect the Spider for any signs of abnormal action. "A moth to a flame is no different. Why else would you come to me? For your own amusement? To test yourself?" Ahri giggled softly, "Whatever it may be, you cannot deny that my presence was, at the very least, alluring enough for you to take the first step." While that may or may not necessarily be true, the fox herself never did anything unless it procured a great deal of amusement.

Ahri's ears twitched as the Queen stood, tensing subtly as the Spider approached her, slender fingers running across her unmarred skin and higher still to the smooth strands of her hair and finally... another violent twitch of the furry appendage as it was caressed with both touch and a whisper. "That's funny," she said, her form perfectly still in the face of a venomous bite, "That's what the men said before I took their souls. I think you should consider yourself a winner even now," Ahri's hands reached out to unceremoniously fondle the carapace which made up Elise's extra legs, marveling at the hard exterior. Though she knew they were legs, they looked... fake. Part of the costume, if you will.

As Elise reclined back, Ahri too found herself taking a step back, pressing her own hand against her hair as if to smooth it out. "I didn't realize such rules applied to you," she said with mock surprise, "But! Supposedly, you've already won and we've yet to discuss the prize." The fox cocked her head, "Not that you've done anything deserving of what I can offer. Yet."

Quote:
Unexisted:
ahri what do you think of warwick? he said he was hoping to know you. ohya miss ahri, do you think human females can look the same as you?

"I've no hidden affection for Warwick, considering his affiliation with Zaun and his hand in some of Ionia's history. Though as I've said in the past, I don't discriminate based purely on that and if he wished to 'know me', then I'd hope he'd come forward himself with a question that held a little more weight!

Same as me? Tails and ears? No."

Quote:
Unexisted:
ohya i almost forgot....ummm what would you do if you caugh teemo?

"You know you don't have to keep coming in and out with consecutive questions?

On topic, if I caught Teemo... hmm. Keep him as a pet?"

Ask Fortune

11-21-2012

Quote:
Ahrí Kumiho:
Ahri snickered, "So that just makes you a little less easy." She stuck her tongue out quickly, "Which still means easy." She could not help the relatively loud laugh that flew from her lips at the other's words, noting the heavy, defensive tone Fortune was building up. Though the end was certainly anti-climatic. "That's me doing them a favor," she sang in return, "And... all my victims were human." Ahri shrugged. "I only stole essences from people, so take that as you will."

"...saying they were all human doesn't make it any less interspecies when you yourself are not human!" Sarah accused, grinning. "Maybe you're close enough now, but I bet there was a time when you were humanoid, and covered in fur." She smirked, rubbing Ahri's face with the back of her hand. "Furry fox~."

AskÉlise

11-21-2012

Quote:
Ahrí Kumiho:

"Not quite," she hummed, "Like a fly to a spider's web, a mouse to a trap. A dance towards the things that lure us closer - why then, would one listen to the silky voices of ones such as you or I?" Ahri tapped her fingers against her arm softly, amusing herself with a tuneless beat as she continued to inspect the Spider for any signs of abnormal action. "A moth to a flame is no different. Why else would you come to me? For your own amusement? To test yourself?" Ahri giggled softly, "Whatever it may be, you cannot deny that my presence was, at the very least, alluring enough for you to take the first step." While that may or may not necessarily be true, the fox herself never did anything unless it procured a great deal of amusement.

Ahri's ears twitched as the Queen stood, tensing subtly as the Spider approached her, slender fingers running across her unmarred skin and higher still to the smooth strands of her hair and finally... another violent twitch of the furry appendage as it was caressed with both touch and a whisper. "That's funny," she said, her form perfectly still in the face of a venomous bite, "That's what the men said before I took their souls. I think you should consider yourself a winner even now," Ahri's hands reached out to unceremoniously fondle the carapace which made up Elise's extra legs, marveling at the hard exterior. Though she knew they were legs, they looked... fake. Part of the costume, if you will.

As Elise reclined back, Ahri too found herself taking a step back, pressing her own hand against her hair as if to smooth it out. "I didn't realize such rules applied to you," she said with mock surprise, "But! Supposedly, you've already won and we've yet to discuss the prize." The fox cocked her head, "Not that you've done anything deserving of what I can offer. Yet."

Elise smiled "Tis true, I suppose. Though, this is more like... I am not quite sure~" Elise stared at the dark haired fox woman, running a hand through her own crimson hair. She smirked "For my own amusement? Well, that would most likely be the word.~" Elise hummed in response.. she was curious, just how far was this little escapade of theirs going to go?~

Elise only gave a soft chuckle, as she felt the ear twitch under her touch, listening to the foxwoman speak as she gently rubbed the furry ear before she darkly whispered back in the foxwoman's ear "Darling... I have no soul~" Elise then smirked wider as she felt one of her spidery appendages be touched, the leg twitching slightly in response before she backed away and cocked her head to the side slightly "Oh, I assure you the rules do not apply to me.. I follow them for my own reasons~" Elise cooed in reply, after all, killing a champion of the league would hurt her impression.. she then took another seat on her back legs. "Well then.. how about we take a little.. stroll, together? Maybe, get to know one another a little more.. hmm~?"

AsktheCardmaster

11-21-2012

Quote:
"Heimerdinger has a fluffy head and Veigar probably looks cute under the hat. I don't discriminate." She laughs, "Well, foxes aren't completely carnivorous. We used to snack on fruit and berries when they were available. Opportunistic and everything." Ahri shrugged, "But yes, the taste differed greatly - a little overwhelming, to be honest and it wasn't something I enjoyed. But I learned to like it as time went on." Through her response, her eyes were on the masterful shuffling when suddenly she perked up. "What's your favorite type of candy?"

"Ya' mean the fact he is always shoutin'" Twisted Fate began before clearing his voice, "Know..that if the tables were turned Ah'd show ya' no mercy!" His imitation for Viegar was...horrible it was not nearly as shrilly n' had a southern drawl. He then pondered Ahri's question for a few moments stroking his bread as he did, "Well Ah've always enjoyed carmel apples. Ah don't know why, but then again...we don't always need a reason fer' everything now do we?" He said, and he picked up on her perkiness when he began to shuffle. He stopped shuffling the deck and laughed, "This ain't magic, ya' know. It's just practice."

sunlead190

11-22-2012

Quote:
Ahrí Kumiho:
"It's the thought that counts," Ahri responded smoothly, batting not even an eyelash. She didn't really want to mention that the pain would still be very real, but if one was experienced enough in the art of denial, they could certainly pretend the burning agony didn't exist. "Though as I said in the first place, maybe just don't try that around her. Unless you like the way it hurts." It certainly wasn't unheard of, and Ahri had met her fair share of masochists, but knowing someone who enjoyed being pin-cushioned was definitely a new one.

At the other's words, the fox could not help but let out a rather ungraceful snort of amusement. "Fun and charm. All games until someone gets hurt," she waved her hand in the air again, "There's always a residue and sometimes, we'll never know. Or you won't. The only truth you'll know is the truth I show you." She knew that such topics of conversation, while heavy, was of much interest to many people. Men in particular, who seemed incredibly interested in such matters. She couldn't blame them - many were rather confident that they were immune to her influence, but rarely did they realize that they were already... 'caught', so to speak.

"I think Vayne would lurk elsewhere for dark magic. With so many 'evil' Champions in the League, it would wreck havoc on her radar. Hiding a criminal in a jail, a sheep amongst the sheep, stuff like that." She laughed, not knowing where she was going with that though John's proposal amused her greatly. "Unfortunately for you, dear, I can feel them so if I suddenly grew an extra tail, I'd know. You're welcome to try something like that. Then I can go to Vayne and weep at her feet saying that some demon has possessed me and oh, would you please get rid of it for me~!"

"I'll make sure not to use it around her." He playfully pokes her nose. "Annnd you, you won't tell I'm sure." He laughs and responds to her comment on pain. "Heh.. You know that would be hilarious. A champion who enjoys pain, but.. I uh think that would be just a little bit counter-intuitive. He'd probably just immediately run to his death every time." John then realizes he should probably add in his own opinion and tacks on. "Oh and no I don't like pain." Oddly he hasn't really seen any of those types though.

He lets out another laugh. "Cute, I'll have to remember that." He arches a brow and rubs his hands together. "But.. I'm pretty good at finding out the truth, that's like my specialty." He rubs the back of his neck, realizing that might not have been the best thing to say and adds. "I wouldn't do anything to find out though." He shakes his head lightly. "Not to you, I trust you." The right side of his mouth curves lightly upwards.

He laughs alongside her and nods. "True, true I'm basically about as dangerous as a teddy bear." He grins widely. "That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm not sure how I'd pull it off. But I'm resourceful." A sudden thought dawns on him. "But how am I going to pretend to be attached, hold onto your rear?" He points behind her, keeping a straight face.

Unexisted

11-22-2012

Ahri when is this?
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A0PDoS4RoK5Qb0QAWTCJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dahri%26ei%3Dutf-8%26fr%3Dsfp-img%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D58&w=900&h=582&imgurl=fc04.deviantart.net%2Ffs71%2Fi%2F2012%2F172%2F7%2F5%2Fahri___teemo_by_meomeoow-d54c6km.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fmeomeoow.deviantart.com%2Fart%2FAhri-teemo-309617734&size=146.2+KB&name=Ahri+%2B+teemo+by+%7Emeomeoow+on+deviantART&p=ahri&oid=1680957bb3c8effb0c79d7da5c78b20e&fr2=&fr=sfp-img&tt=Ahri%2B%252B%2Bteemo%2Bby%2B%257Emeomeoow%2Bon%2BdeviantART&b=31&ni=96&no=58&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=11nn1nm48&sigb=12pv4n8eh&sigi=12cagvslm&.crumb=kdx5420luvS

Ask the Kumiho

11-22-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
"...saying they were all human doesn't make it any less interspecies when you yourself are not human!" Sarah accused, grinning. "Maybe you're close enough now, but I bet there was a time when you were humanoid, and covered in fur." She smirked, rubbing Ahri's face with the back of her hand. "Furry fox~."

"That's like saying you slept with someone as a baby. Just because I was a fox before," she snapped her teeth playfully at Fortune's hand, "Doesn't make it 'interspecies' if I'm human now. Or at least, near human. At least more human than the fish you snacked on during your second date." Ahri chanced a little nip at the other's finger, almost ruthlessly, "And I'll have you know that I woke up humanoid AND fur-less. I suppose the change was fast, not some sort of sped up evolution."

Quote:
AskÉlise:
Elise smiled "Tis true, I suppose. Though, this is more like... I am not quite sure~" Elise stared at the dark haired fox woman, running a hand through her own crimson hair. She smirked "For my own amusement? Well, that would most likely be the word.~" Elise hummed in response.. she was curious, just how far was this little escapade of theirs going to go?~

Elise only gave a soft chuckle, as she felt the ear twitch under her touch, listening to the foxwoman speak as she gently rubbed the furry ear before she darkly whispered back in the foxwoman's ear "Darling... I have no soul~" Elise then smirked wider as she felt one of her spidery appendages be touched, the leg twitching slightly in response before she backed away and cocked her head to the side slightly "Oh, I assure you the rules do not apply to me.. I follow them for my own reasons~" Elise cooed in reply, after all, killing a champion of the league would hurt her impression.. she then took another seat on her back legs. "Well then.. how about we take a little.. stroll, together? Maybe, get to know one another a little more.. hmm~?"

Ahri tittered lightly, her tongue running slowly across her canines as she looked at Elise thoughtfully. "Then you really were drawn in," she said suddenly, grinning triumphantly. Though her tone was neither provocative nor demeaning, it certainly did sound like the fox believed the Spider had simply approached her because she was someone of interest. After all, being approached by the Queen herself was always something worth boasting about. "Well, whatever the case may be, it is a good thing you did not fault your choice. I am known to be the go-to girl for a bit of fun and excitement."

Her eyes glinted with a dash of something strange, as if she knew something Elise may not be so aware of. Though the Spider had already parted from her ear, she chuckled softly. "Everyone has a soul," was her retaliation, "Everyone has an essence, whether human or not. I would offer to extract yours for your own viewing pleasure, but I doubt the League officials would be pleased by it." Ahri gestured to the corners of the room, as if waving at any hidden cameras that could be there (though she knew the Institute had other ways of keeping tabs on their Champions).

The Kumiho watched with mild interest as Elise's back legs were used as a chair once again, and absentminded;y wondered if she could use her tails in such a fashion. Ahri shook her head, though not at the other's request. "A stroll or a boat ride?" She grinned cheekily, tapping her fingers against her cheek lightly. "I don't enjoy sitting in small spaces, floating on a surface that could kill me."

Quote:
AskTheCardmaster:
"Ya' mean the fact he is always shoutin'" Twisted Fate began before clearing his voice, "Know..that if the tables were turned Ah'd show ya' no mercy!" His imitation for Viegar was...horrible it was not nearly as shrilly n' had a southern drawl. He then pondered Ahri's question for a few moments stroking his bread as he did, "Well Ah've always enjoyed carmel apples. Ah don't know why, but then again...we don't always need a reason fer' everything now do we?" He said, and he picked up on her perkiness when he began to shuffle. He stopped shuffling the deck and laughed, "This ain't magic, ya' know. It's just practice."

Ahri burst out laughing at Twisted Fate's parody of the evil little yordle, however horrible and incredibly inaccurate it was. "That's awful," she said, in between quiet chuckles and while her attempt to scold the male fell rather short (!), she managed to keep her humorous outburst in control. "You better hope he didn't catch that - he's quite the force to be reckoned with once you get him riled up." Notorious for both his rage and increased power as time went on... Veigar certainly was a foe Ahri disliked to met in the Fields. With an incompetent summoner, that is.

The fox stuck out her tongue at the mention of the sweet tasting fruit, "I almost broke my teeth on those things," she complained, "I suppose it's a treat one wouldn't want to eat forever, but sometimes sweet is too sweet." She had seen plenty flying around during Harrowing, and her first meeting with such a delicacy would hopefully be her last. "Well, a reason is always nice. Gives a bit of direction when we're lost." Ahri shook her head firmly at Fate's admission. "It's magic."

Quote:
sunlead190:
"I'll make sure not to use it around her." He playfully pokes her nose. "Annnd you, you won't tell I'm sure." He laughs and responds to her comment on pain. "Heh.. You know that would be hilarious. A champion who enjoys pain, but.. I uh think that would be just a little bit counter-intuitive. He'd probably just immediately run to his death every time." John then realizes he should probably add in his own opinion and tacks on. "Oh and no I don't like pain." Oddly he hasn't really seen any of those types though.

He lets out another laugh. "Cute, I'll have to remember that." He arches a brow and rubs his hands together. "But.. I'm pretty good at finding out the truth, that's like my specialty." He rubs the back of his neck, realizing that might not have been the best thing to say and adds. "I wouldn't do anything to find out though." He shakes his head lightly. "Not to you, I trust you." The right side of his mouth curves lightly upwards.

He laughs alongside her and nods. "True, true I'm basically about as dangerous as a teddy bear." He grins widely. "That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm not sure how I'd pull it off. But I'm resourceful." A sudden thought dawns on him. "But how am I going to pretend to be attached, hold onto your rear?" He points behind her, keeping a straight face.

Ahri batted the other's hand away as a fingertip came into contact with her face, shooting a look of admonishment at the male, "I might," she said ruefully, rubbing her poor nose, "If you keep poking me like that!" Though she didn't really mind it per say, she was beginning to tire of the odd prods and jabs people were starting to give her. If she wanted people to roam their hands over her body, they had to earn it! Clearly, John didn't seem to know this, and her tone had been a little more than childish. Still. She held a finger up in the air, "Sometimes. Pain is good." And that was that.

Then she held the rest of her fingers up and waved her hand in the air, "Don't worry, you won't be able to find out if I don't want you to. Specialty or not." After all, Ahri had been with men who claimed they had the power and money to acquire whatever they wished - apparently, this also meant keeping a fox in their little hut with all the other women they desired. Clearly power and money didn't safeguard one's soul. Ahri sighed. "If you want to know something, just ask. I suppose it's a lot less effective if you have to keep your shirt on though."

Fixing a rather serious glare on her male companion, Ahri flattened her tails against her back in the process. "They aren't connected to my rump," she responded, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "There's a difference between joking around and being anatomically incorrect. Why, how would you feel if I attached myself to your scalp as an extra arm?" She rolled her eyes, though a glimmer of a smile belayed her tone of belittlement. "Honestly, men these days. Always thinking about things like that."

Quote:
Unexisted:
Ahri when is this?
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A0PDoS4RoK5Qb0QAWTCJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dahri%26ei%3Dutf-8%26fr%3Dsfp-img%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D58&w=900&h=582&imgurl=fc04.deviantart.net%2Ffs71%2Fi%2F2012%2F172%2F7%2F5%2Fahri___teemo_by_meomeoow-d54c6km.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fmeomeoow.deviantart.com%2Fart%2FAhri-teemo-309617734&size=146.2+KB&name=Ahri+%2B+teemo+by+%7Emeomeoow+on+deviantART&p=ahri&oid=1680957bb3c8effb0c79d7da5c78b20e&fr2=&fr=sfp-img&tt=Ahri%2B%252B%2Bteemo%2Bby%2B%257Emeomeoow%2Bon%2BdeviantART&b=31&ni=96&no=58&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=11nn1nm48&sigb=12pv4n8eh&sigi=12cagvslm&.crumb=kdx5420luvS

"I'm not sure, but someone's been peeking on my alone time with the yordles!"