Ask Ahri~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The M˛nkey King

Senior Member

10-22-2012

Hey, Ahri! I was wondering, why do you want to become a human? You already lost your fur - why would you want to give up everything else? Your keen sense of smell, your great hearing, your sight.... Wukong gestures wildly at the parts corresponding to the senses as he rambles on. ... And your connection to the natural world around you! Being human would be such a drag!

Wukong prods Ahri with his staff.

Why would you want to live in the humans' stone jungles? You say you don't feel like you belong as a fox, but you might not like being hairless monkey either!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhrÝ Kumiho View Post
Ahri gave a bright smile and stepped away as the money vanished from the hat. "Maybe they'll follow us onto your ship." She mused before shrugging, "If that's all, perhaps I will come to you at a later date and we can arrange our... little swim."
"I look forward to it!" Sarah said happily. And with that, she kissed her finger, tapped it on Ahri's nose, and walked off.

"Bye~." She said.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Reiora

Senior Member

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhrÝ Kumiho View Post
Ahri snickered quietly, "Indeed it does." Poor Reiora seemed to want to shy away from such innuendos, but the fox could not help but send a suggestive smirk towards her female companion. "Perhaps you should bring someone along? For the company, of course." A broad grin surfaced and her laughter became much more prominent. Nothing sinister, of course. Rather... teasing, in fact.

"What bothers me?"
"I could. It would probably help to have you there to convince them to train..." Reiora was trying her best to keep the conversation on the straight and narrow. She wasn't sure whether she was succeeding, however. "And I'm saying, if you think all they care for is war and metal and stuff, then I'm sure you could tell them otherwise, Ms. 'heart's desire.'"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

Senior Member

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
'In mah experience, Destiny often let's one choose who the right one is, n' when ya' find the right one you'll know it. It ain't one-sided love like ya' may see around here n' all, rather it is a decision made by both parties." Twisted Fate replied, "Fate ain't set in stone, in fact Ah reckon' it can be rather Twisted."

He chuckled at his little play on words, before addressing the point about kings and the throne, "You mean they'll end up like Jarvan? Ah can understand why, Ah can only go so long before his motivational speeches begin ta' annoy me. Not ta' mention the fact he stares at me with daggers...Ah swear he would rather gut me than have me on his team. Anyone you dislike ta' have on the same team as yerself?"
"Oh, how clever." Ahri felt a small grin creep on her face after Fate's attempt at the play, however elementary it may have been. "I suppose what you say makes sense, but it doesn't mean much in the end. It's not destiny if it's your choice, is it?" She tapped a finger against her chin thoughtfully, "Then again, our definitions may differ."

"Jarvan wasn't who I had in mind," the vixen laughed, "But you could certainly point to him as a particular example. I think he's just misunderstood, if not slightly... shall we say, spoiled? Obviously, of course, but I was expecting someone a little different when I first heard about the 'Exemplar of Demacia'. As to your question," Ahri hummed for a second, as if considering her answer carefully before shrugging. "I don't dislike anyone really. Everyone has their uses. But I guess... Singed has a rather toxic personality."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The M˛nkey King View Post
Hey, Ahri! I was wondering, why do you want to become a human? You already lost your fur - why would you want to give up everything else? Your keen sense of smell, your great hearing, your sight.... Wukong gestures wildly at the parts corresponding to the senses as he rambles on. ... And your connection to the natural world around you! Being human would be such a drag!

Wukong prods Ahri with his staff.

Why would you want to live in the humans' stone jungles? You say you don't feel like you belong as a fox, but you might not like being hairless monkey either!
"Because being human is what I am meant to be," Ahri responded, raising an eyebrow at the Monkey's antics. "My sense of smell, my hearing, my sight... they have all been diluted greatly already, but I see no repercussions. Because I can understand what I see, however little it is. I can comprehend what I can hear, what I'm smelling instead of constantly wondering if it's safe to eat."

The vixen did not flinch when Wukong's staff came into contact with her body, "There is still a connection, though I admit that it is not the same connection one would experience when rolling in muddy rivers and sleeping inside hollowed trunks." Ahri poked the Monkey back, "I've never felt more at home in these 'stone jungles' and that is saying something, considering I am not yet fully human. While you may be right that I won't enjoy it, it would certainly be better than living as a fox, or being known for an attractive albeit dangerous soul-sucking 'succubus'."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Reiora View Post
"I could. It would probably help to have you there to convince them to train..." Reiora was trying her best to keep the conversation on the straight and narrow. She wasn't sure whether she was succeeding, however. "And I'm saying, if you think all they care for is war and metal and stuff, then I'm sure you could tell them otherwise, Ms. 'heart's desire.'"
"Well, it wouldn't exactly work if their heart's desire is to care for 'war and metal and stuff'." Ahri grinned, clearly enjoying Reiora's efforts, "I could convince them to indulge in the finer points of life, but that clearly would not be very productive to your goals if they're busy doing other things." She could not help the small chuckle escape her, "But I can follow you up there, I just can't promise that I will help you convince them to do what you want.. heh."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

10-23-2012

"Singed has always been...odd to me. Ah don't see how he is able ta' run that darn fast, but Ah'm just glad when he is on mah team." Twisted Fate replied before he recieved a notice of summoning from a summoner. He let out a sigh and stood, "Sorry Ahri, but Ah just got called ta' do mah duty. Ah've enjoyed our little talk, perhaps Ah'll stop by again sometime n' we can continue our little chat."

He tipped his hat to her before leaving. Perhaps later she would find the Queen of Hearts lying on her bed's pillow...now how did that get there?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The M˛nkey King

Senior Member

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhrÝ Kumiho View Post
"Because being human is what I am meant to be," Ahri responded, raising an eyebrow at the Monkey's antics. "My sense of smell, my hearing, my sight... they have all been diluted greatly already, but I see no repercussions. Because I can understand what I see, however little it is. I can comprehend what I can hear, what I'm smelling instead of constantly wondering if it's safe to eat."

The vixen did not flinch when Wukong's staff came into contact with her body, "There is still a connection, though I admit that it is not the same connection one would experience when rolling in muddy rivers and sleeping inside hollowed trunks." Ahri poked the Monkey back, "I've never felt more at home in these 'stone jungles' and that is saying something, considering I am not yet fully human. While you may be right that I won't enjoy it, it would certainly be better than living as a fox, or being known for an attractive albeit dangerous soul-sucking 'succubus'."
Wukong vanished when Ahri poked him, reappearing behind her. He pulled out two peaches, offering one to her before taking a large bite from the second one. He continued to rant with his mouth full, thankfully containing his meal. "You say that you're meant to be human, but it really sounds more like you weren't happy with what you were before, so you looked for something else. But are you really so unhappy with what you are now?"

He finished his peach, tossing the pit up and lightly whacking it away. "It really sounds to me like you need to learn more about yourself as you are, and stop taking the opinions of the humans to heart so readily. You're only a soul-sucking succubus if you decide that, not if others do. Do you consider yourself an evil soul-sucking monster?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Demon Jester

Senior Member

10-23-2012

Shaco appears with a puff of orange smoke,
"Soul sucking succubus?! Sounds like a fun woman to be around! Of course she's a monster! She steals SOULS!"

"Anyway!... How do you feel about my little Jack-in-the-boxes?!"

He produces one and spins it on one finger while staring at her with his unnatural smile awaiting her reply,


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

Senior Member

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
"Singed has always been...odd to me. Ah don't see how he is able ta' run that darn fast, but Ah'm just glad when he is on mah team." Twisted Fate replied before he recieved a notice of summoning from a summoner. He let out a sigh and stood, "Sorry Ahri, but Ah just got called ta' do mah duty. Ah've enjoyed our little talk, perhaps Ah'll stop by again sometime n' we can continue our little chat."

He tipped his hat to her before leaving. Perhaps later she would find the Queen of Hearts lying on her bed's pillow...now how did that get there?
"Inhuman concoctions, of course." Ahri said, tilting her head, "It's not a problem - I enjoy your company. Perhaps you're not all just cheap tricks after all." She smiled a little, to let Fate know that she was simply playing with him. Whether or not she was being sincere was left to the imagination, though, as she blew a kiss towards the Cardmaster. "For luck."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The M˛nkey King View Post
Wukong vanished when Ahri poked him, reappearing behind her. He pulled out two peaches, offering one to her before taking a large bite from the second one. He continued to rant with his mouth full, thankfully containing his meal. You say that you're meant to be human, but it really sounds more like you weren't happy with what you were before, so you looked for something else. But are you really so unhappy with what you are now?

He finished his peach, tossing the pit up and lightly whacking it away. It really sounds to me like you need to learn more about yourself as you are, and stop taking the opinions of the humans to heart so readily. You're only a soul-sucking succubus if you decide that, not if others do. Do you consider yourself an evil soul-sucking monster?
Ahri eyed the fruit suspiciously, wondering if this was another one of Wukong's mischievous tricks, before deciding not to touch the offered gift for now. Thankfully, she had no trouble understanding what her furry companion was talking about, and replied just as smoothly, "Wrong. I connected with humans on a level I sorely desired to understand. It is true that I was not content with my previous... form, but that is only because I knew what I should have been."

She flinched at the sound, sighing and making a mental note to herself to find that later and dispose of it properly. "There is no point in being incomplete." Ahri grinned lightly, "Though you may not see it as such, I certainly do. Even if I am content with who I am currently, there is always a little bit of me that knows. I'm sure you've heard it said before, humans know mercy above all. Should I further my understanding on these strange concepts, this notion of pity and the feeling of being unable to fulfill your desires, only then will I be closer to what I want."

The Kumiho shrugged, "I can see the similarities, but that simply ties in with what I said. Even though I do not believe myself to be evil, just as a murderer may not consider themselves as such. It is who we are, and sometimes, opinion cannot change that."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
Shaco appears with a puff of orange smoke,
"Soul sucking succubus?! Sounds like a fun woman to be around! Of course she's a monster! She steals SOULS!"

"Anyway!... How do you feel about my little Jack-in-the-boxes?!"

He produces one and spins it on one finger while staring at her with his unnatural smile awaiting her reply,
"Used to." Ahri corrected, not batting a single eye at the sudden appearance of a rather disturbing figure. "I used to take them. Because they offered themselves to me." She turned to the Jester briefly, "Incredibly annoying to deal with but slightly amusing to watch when they don't affect me."

She watches Shaco uncertainly, readying herself for any sort of assault. Ahri didn't know much about the Champion, only that he was a dodgy creature and with a background full of mystery, she wasn't about to entrust her safety into the Institute's hands. Especially when she wasn't so sure Shaco was bound to the same rules. "I do wish you would stop putting down so many in one spot."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

10-23-2012

Ahri what do you think about temoo? Hes fuzzy and puffy,even chubby!! His fur is also very soft.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

Senior Member

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Ahri what do you think about temoo? Hes fuzzy and puffy,even chubby!! His fur is also very soft.
"I think I've already answered this. Adorable, annoying to deal with but he makes up for it with his fluffy exterior. No doubt his interior is also quite delicious, but that is for another day."