Ask Ahri~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

10-20-2012

The sad face is promptly replaced with the smiley face and the camera is set back to recording.

Ask the Kumiho

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
In response, Sarah wrapped her hands around the back of Ahri's neck, gently pulling her close.

"No prey, no pay~." Sarah replied, a slightly maniacal look accompanying her grin. "Thanks, boy." That comment was directed at Eric, and came with an eyebrow waggle for Ahri. "Sorry, fox, these boys paid good money, we can't scam them. I've been called a lot of things, but never a con artist~."
Ahri felt herself recoil slightly at the other's expression, her fingers tapping against the wooden table uncertainly. Not at the situation, but wondering when a League official was about to burst their uninvited backside in to break up this 'party'. This was undeniably the most amusing thing that has happened thus far, and it seemed to be repeating itself over and over.

She grinned as her tails were hefted up before fanning out, "Fair enough. So long as I get a share of that." Ahri's eyes sparkled with mild mischief in contrast, "Why don't you give them a solo show?" A tail curled over her shoulder as the fox skimmed her hands across Fortune's waist, skin meeting skin as she leaned forward, murmuring. "I'm sure they'll take what they can get."

ExEmperor

10-20-2012

Ahri... What are your thoughts of Talon? Granted he's currently with Fiora, but do you have any affections towards him? Unless you hate him...

AsktheCardmaster

10-20-2012

Quote:
"That depends on who you are," Ahri lifted her hand, displaying three fingers as she began to count down. "One, you could notice immediately but be the kind of person who doesn't care because you've experienced what would be 'the time of your life'. Two, you could discover it later and act affronted and insulted, but really I never promised anything with strings attached." She paused on her index finger, then laughed. "Lastly, you could be... well, soulless." To put it bluntly, it didn't matter when or how one finds out if they were lacking in essence. But perhaps laughing at such a thing was a little too harsh and Ahri quickly quietened herself down.

She smiled at Fate's words, "I'm not looking for a King." A shrug. "When the game is over, the pawn and the king go back into the same box. That's how the saying goes, yes?" In all honesty, the Kumiho didn't really know who she was looking for. Only complete humanity was at the foremost of her mind.
"Ah, but if Destiny allows fer it that pawn gets closer n' closer ta' the king till..well Ah'm sure ya' can figure out the rest of the story." Twisted Fate said as he made the cards vanish as quick as they appeared, "Destiny makes sure that everybody has their somebody. Atleast that is how Ah view it, n' all that is left is if the two decide to embrace what Destiny has given them. Ya' might not be lookin' fer' yer' king, but Ah assure ya' that ya' have one."

Archoness Syndra

10-20-2012

I feel obligated to ask, Ninetails, but why do you seek humanity so dearly? From where you stand at the moment, you are neither human nor fox, but something far grander than both. You have transcended so much of the world through your power, yet you strive to descend to a level of existence beneath your current standing. Why is this?

Syndra,
the Dark Sovereign

Ask Fortune

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
Ahri felt herself recoil slightly at the other's expression, her fingers tapping against the wooden table uncertainly. Not at the situation, but wondering when a League official was about to burst their uninvited backside in to break up this 'party'. This was undeniably the most amusing thing that has happened thus far, and it seemed to be repeating itself over and over.

She grinned as her tails were hefted up before fanning out, "Fair enough. So long as I get a share of that." Ahri's eyes sparkled with mild mischief in contrast, "Why don't you give them a solo show?" A tail curled over her shoulder as the fox skimmed her hands across Fortune's waist, skin meeting skin as she leaned forward, murmuring. "I'm sure they'll take what they can get."
Sarah frowned, then smiled disappointedly.

"Right, right, the Overlords." Sarah muttered. "They probably hired a guy exclusively to watch me. Hmph... sorry boys, come get your refunds, no tails are getting wet today."

TheShadowOfChaos

10-21-2012

Eric came back and hugged Miss Fortune and Ahri before walking off with all the money in the hat. Then running as fast as he could.

Paltala

10-21-2012

The smiley face sign was replaced with a sign that said, 'I wasn't hired! I just want a video ' and a hand became visible portraying a thumbs down.
This occurred for a few seconds before Christina climbed in through the window, took her coins back, face flushed with shame and...something else and started walking out, head hanging.

Ask the Kumiho

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExEmperor View Post
Ahri... What are your thoughts of Talon? Granted he's currently with Fiora, but do you have any affections towards him? Unless you hate him...
"Oh, that assassin from Noxus? I've heard he's gathered quite some popularity amongst the Summoners of the League, and no doubt I've had my share of fun when pit against him. As far as hatred goes, of course not. I have no reason to bear such strong feelings towards him, but from what you are implying... no, I'm not interested in him either. Even if he has a strong mind and a strong body, the same could be said for many, many others. He shrouds himself in shadow, and I am not particularly entertained by such personas."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
"Ah, but if Destiny allows fer it that pawn gets closer n' closer ta' the king till..well Ah'm sure ya' can figure out the rest of the story." Twisted Fate said as he made the cards vanish as quick as they appeared, "Destiny makes sure that everybody has their somebody. Atleast that is how Ah view it, n' all that is left is if the two decide to embrace what Destiny has given them. Ya' might not be lookin' fer' yer' king, but Ah assure ya' that ya' have one."
"That may be true," Ahri responded with a teasing smile, "But people are not always destined for one person. After all, what if you find the person for you, but that person doesn't particularly want you? Is it them denying their fate, or is it simply them not being the right person?" Such subjects were, however, beyond the Kumiho's experience and she shrugged. "People should to allow fate to control their path, but they should also be given the chance to change it as they see fit."

"I may have a King, but I prefer the jesters of the court." She grinned. "Sitting on a throne tends to hurt one's backside and cause undesirable results in one's personality."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archoness Syndra View Post
I feel obligated to ask, Ninetails, but why do you seek humanity so dearly? From where you stand at the moment, you are neither human nor fox, but something far grander than both. You have transcended so much of the world through your power, yet you strive to descend to a level of existence beneath your current standing. Why is this?

Syndra,
the Dark Sovereign
"I believe the grandiose of such state of in-between is vastly overrated. As a fox, I knew that I did not belong - the feeling of wanting more, and wanting to understand. But that was always out of reach, the sensation of knowledge slipping through your fingers. I suppose you wouldn't understand such a feeling - or perhaps you do - and it was one that I could not banish. I do not consider myself above humans, and I do not want to be reminded (so to speak) of my days as something 'lesser'. It is not a descendent, and it is not an ascension. It is simply that I wish to become what I believe is my proper form, and if to be human is to cast away these furs that make me better than humanity, then I will gladly do so."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah frowned, then smiled disappointedly.

"Right, right, the Overlords." Sarah muttered. "They probably hired a guy exclusively to watch me. Hmph... sorry boys, come get your refunds, no tails are getting wet today."
Ahri gave a bright smile and stepped away as the money vanished from the hat. "Maybe they'll follow us onto your ship." She mused before shrugging, "If that's all, perhaps I will come to you at a later date and we can arrange our... little swim."

AsktheCardmaster

10-22-2012

'In mah experience, Destiny often let's one choose who the right one is, n' when ya' find the right one you'll know it. It ain't one-sided love like ya' may see around here n' all, rather it is a decision made by both parties." Twisted Fate replied, "Fate ain't set in stone, in fact Ah reckon' it can be rather Twisted."

He chuckled at his little play on words, before addressing the point about kings and the throne, "You mean they'll end up like Jarvan? Ah can understand why, Ah can only go so long before his motivational speeches begin ta' annoy me. Not ta' mention the fact he stares at me with daggers...Ah swear he would rather gut me than have me on his team. Anyone you dislike ta' have on the same team as yerself?"