Ask Ahri~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
What is a innuendo?
"If you don't know, then you may be too young. I'll tell you when you're older."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"...I'm not a creature, I'm a woman!" Sarah protested playfully, giving Ahri's nose a little poke. "Besides, you're something else yourself. Certainly fun to play with, I can tell~."

Sarah took a half a step back, giving Ahri some space.

"You are now my friend." Sarah said matter-of-factly. "Want to come on my ship, sail around a little?"
"Same difference." Ahri responded smugly, snapping her teeth together at the other's poke, though not exactly biting. "I'm glad I suit your needs, but that's not the point, is it?" She still found the Pirate Hunter rather odd and strange, but Ahri had certainly met women of her caliber before. Though the other's brazen attitude was somewhat new to her.

"Wonderful!" A pause. "... well, not that it means much. I decided that a long time ago. If not friends, then acquaintances with supposed benefits." A smirk surfaced and the vulpine laughed. "Sail the seas, go on an adventure?" Then Ahri realized something. "Come to think of it, I've never been out on the waters like that... interesting."

Unexisted

10-16-2012

Come on ahri, please tell meee! I'm dying to know!

Ask Fortune

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"Same difference." Ahri responded smugly, snapping her teeth together at the other's poke, though not exactly biting. "I'm glad I suit your needs, but that's not the point, is it?" She still found the Pirate Hunter rather odd and strange, but Ahri had certainly met women of her caliber before. Though the other's brazen attitude was somewhat new to her.

"Wonderful!" A pause. "... well, not that it means much. I decided that a long time ago. If not friends, then acquaintances with supposed benefits." A smirk surfaced and the vulpine laughed. "Sail the seas, go on an adventure?" Then Ahri realized something. "Come to think of it, I've never been out on the waters like that... interesting."
"Yeah, that's what I figured." Sarah replied, bending down to pick up her hat. She stood, and plopped the hat upon her head. "It's not too much of an adventure, we'd probably just head to Bandle City and hug some yordles. But if you're never been on a ship, I'm sure you'll love it~... though, we'll need to pick up some ginger tablets in case you get seasick."

She stepped a little closer.

"I can also show you my quarters~." She cooed, grinning.

Ask the Kumiho

10-16-2012

Quote:
Come on ahri, please tell meee! I'm dying to know!
"Come back in a few years, dear."

Quote:
"Yeah, that's what I figured." Sarah replied, bending down to pick up her hat. She stood, and plopped the hat upon her head. "It's not too much of an adventure, we'd probably just head to Bandle City and hug some yordles. But if you're never been on a ship, I'm sure you'll love it~... though, we'll need to pick up some ginger tablets in case you get seasick."

She stepped a little closer.

"I can also show you my quarters~." She cooed, grinning.
"I don't think I'd be very well received in a place where I sometimes grab a dinner." Ahri shrugged. She didn't exactly kill yordles. Just that other people always presented them as gifts... and who was she to deny a free meal? "They're cute in their own right, I suppose." Like if one visited a farm full of cows. No doubt it would be awkward, but it could be an enjoyable experience. To see what measures they would take to keep her out, if nothing else.

Ahri raised an eyebrow, "Easy there." The fox purred lightly, "I don't think showing me where you sleep is considered sight seeing."

Unexisted

10-16-2012

Ahri, what do fox smell like? Do you smell like a human, or a fox?

Ask Fortune

10-16-2012

Quote:
"I don't think I'd be very well received in a place where I sometimes grab a dinner." Ahri shrugged. She didn't exactly kill yordles. Just that other people always presented them as gifts... and who was she to deny a free meal? "They're cute in their own right, I suppose." Like if one visited a farm full of cows. No doubt it would be awkward, but it could be an enjoyable experience. To see what measures they would take to keep her out, if nothing else.

Ahri raised an eyebrow, "Easy there." The fox purred lightly, "I don't think showing me where you sleep is considered sight seeing."
"...monstrous fox. Yordles are our friends and cuddlebunnies!" Sarah protested, smirking wide. "Well alright, if not Bandle... I guess we can sail around the unpopulated Ionian coasts. Some spots are really beautiful. We can anchor down, maybe fish and swim a little?" She took a sultry tone. "Bikinis, then dry off in my quarters..." She winked, and laughed.

CyroCore Brand

10-17-2012

A lot of summoners are going around saying you're the hottest champion in the league, don't kid yourself. You'll never be able to reach my heat fox.

~Burning Vengeance

Ask the Kumiho

10-17-2012

Quote:
Ahri, what do fox smell like? Do you smell like a human, or a fox?
"I smell human and I'll have you know that my foxy tails take on a rather nice fruity scent."

Quote:
"...monstrous fox. Yordles are our friends and cuddlebunnies!" Sarah protested, smirking wide. "Well alright, if not Bandle... I guess we can sail around the unpopulated Ionian coasts. Some spots are really beautiful. We can anchor down, maybe fish and swim a little?" She took a sultry tone. "Bikinis, then dry off in my quarters..." She winked, and laughed.
"What if I said chickens are our friends and cuddle... avians?" Ahri stuck her tongue out for what seemed like to tenth time, "Wouldn't stop you from indulging in a drumstick here and there." Obviously it was an unfair comparison, but the Kumiho wasn't interested in such topics. Her female companion had suggested something much more amusing, and her ears perked up in attention.

"Oh, that sounds infinitely better." She laughed, bringing her hands up to tug the brim of Fortune's hat down playfully over the other's eyes. "We'll see. I don't know if these," a tail curled over her shoulder, "Will hold up very well in the water. If I drown, it's all on you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
A lot of summoners are going around saying you're the hottest champion in the league, don't kid yourself. You'll never be able to reach my heat fox.

~Burning Vengeance
"If the majority believes it, then it must be true. Even you cannot deny that I set your heart on fire, especially when you so gladly take my charms to the face. Your outer flames may be a perfect match for my inner passions. I'm glad you took this time to give me such an idea, darling creature. It is quite unfortunate that the human you have possessed is no longer human - his essence seems like it would have tasted utterly delicious."

Unexisted

10-17-2012

Ahri why is your tails smells like fruits?

Ask Fortune

10-17-2012

Quote:
"What if I said chickens are our friends and cuddle... avians?" Ahri stuck her tongue out for what seemed like to tenth time, "Wouldn't stop you from indulging in a drumstick here and there." Obviously it was an unfair comparison, but the Kumiho wasn't interested in such topics. Her female companion had suggested something much more amusing, and her ears perked up in attention.

"Oh, that sounds infinitely better." She laughed, bringing her hands up to tug the brim of Fortune's hat down playfully over the other's eyes. "We'll see. I don't know if these," a tail curled over her shoulder, "Will hold up very well in the water. If I drown, it's all on you."
"...we'll work the shallows first." Sarah said, blindly groping in front of her and grabbing Ahri's fox ears. "Though if anything happens, I'm REALLY good at CPR~..."

She gave Ahri's ears a little rub, before flicking them and letting go. She grinned, and fixed her hat.

"...and chickens are not sentient, that's the difference!" She said with a chuckle, and gave Ahri's chin a little flick, too.