Ask Ahri~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

10-14-2012

"If not just for balance, what else?" He asked as he looked back up at her.

Ask Fortune

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"You started it," Ahri shot back, unperturbed by the fact that Fortune seemed to be very content with just disallowing any distance between the pair. "Don't do something you can't handle in return." As she said that, the Pirate Hunter seemed to have discovered her human ears - ones that she sometimes forgot she had. She had also forgotten how incredibly sensitive that area was and she all but ripped her face away from the other's mouth.

"Sorry, that's off limits." She said, forcing a sweetness to bubble in her tone. "Like those guns of yours."
"Wow~." Sarah cooed, giving Ahri some space. "We're certainly finding a lot of sensitive parts of the fox, aren't we~?"

Sarah sidled somewhat beside Ahri, allowing her to give Ahri some space while still doing what she wanted to do. She slid her hand down Ahri's back, to the base of her tails, and began to rub the base of them.

"How about this~?" She asked, quirking a brow and smirking.

Tentorer

10-14-2012

Dear Ahri,

Are you still able to communicate with your species?

Love,
Rothus.

Ask the Kumiho

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"If not just for balance, what else?" He asked as he looked back up at her.
"Pure aesthetics?" Ahri smirked. "It's yet another characteristic that has found its way onto my physical appearance. Like my ears and the markings on my cheeks."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Wow~." Sarah cooed, giving Ahri some space. "We're certainly finding a lot of sensitive parts of the fox, aren't we~?"

Sarah sidled somewhat beside Ahri, allowing her to give Ahri some space while still doing what she wanted to do. She slid her hand down Ahri's back, to the base of her tails, and began to rub the base of them.

"How about this~?" She asked, quirking a brow and smirking.
Ahri rubbed her ear lightly, grumbling something incoherent under her breath. The nerve of this woman! Playing around was fine in itself, but when it got to the point where even she felt shaken, then play time was most certainly over. The recent actions of Fortune seemed to give such an impression, and it was to the Kumiho's dismay when her companion bee-lined straight for the other 'off limits'.

"How about... no." One of Ahri's many tails coiled itself around the female's ankles, another around her waist and yet another loosely over Fortune's shoulders. Ahri herself decided to reach around and grab the hunter's wrist firmly. "I don't think you should push your luck." She said sweetly, her eyes darting around the other's face with much intensity. "You may find yourself lacking when you need it most."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Dear Ahri,

Are you still able to communicate with your species?

Love,
Rothus.
"To some extent, though not as clearly as I would have liked. They do not fear me as much as they fear other humans, but I cannot 'speak' to them. If that makes sense."

Ask Fortune

10-15-2012

Quote:
Ahri rubbed her ear lightly, grumbling something incoherent under her breath. The nerve of this woman! Playing around was fine in itself, but when it got to the point where even she felt shaken, then play time was most certainly over. The recent actions of Fortune seemed to give such an impression, and it was to the Kumiho's dismay when her companion bee-lined straight for the other 'off limits'.

"How about... no." One of Ahri's many tails coiled itself around the female's ankles, another around her waist and yet another loosely over Fortune's shoulders. Ahri herself decided to reach around and grab the hunter's wrist firmly. "I don't think you should push your luck." She said sweetly, her eyes darting around the other's face with much intensity. "You may find yourself lacking when you need it most."
Sarah gasped, surprised at the sudden ensnaring by so many of Ahri's appendages. Clearly Ahri was getting uncomfortable, so Sarah did indeed decided to back off a little. Either way, she grinned, placating her foxy friend by giving a playful struggle.

"Fine, I surrender." She cooed. "Don't take my essence... use my body instead~..." She winked, and smirked.

Unexisted

10-15-2012

Ahri what does that fox orb do for you? I hear that it keep you in human form. What happen if it was taken away form you and end up inside a young man's body?

Ask Xin Z

10-15-2012

Dear Ahri, i must ask!

Your powers are strong but i do wonder when you charm foes... do their will break for a single instance or you dominate their mind by yourself? i always wondered if the effect was affected by our own mind or is it you playing tricks on us?

Ask the Kumiho

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah gasped, surprised at the sudden ensnaring by so many of Ahri's appendages. Clearly Ahri was getting uncomfortable, so Sarah did indeed decided to back off a little. Either way, she grinned, placating her foxy friend by giving a playful struggle.

"Fine, I surrender." She cooed. "Don't take my essence... use my body instead~..." She winked, and smirked.
"Pfft." Ahri raised an eyebrow. "I don't think you have a choice in that matter." She had no qualms with offering such a show to whoever may be watching, but the Kumiho did have some modesty and respect. A tail brushed itself against Fortune's backside before all of appendages disengaged. "Rather, I won't be quite yet. You're an amusing creature, I'll give you that much."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Ahri what does that fox orb do for you? I hear that it keep you in human form. What happen if it was taken away form you and end up inside a young man's body?
"It is a collection of the souls and essences I have obtained over time. I am able to keep my human form without it, but it helps to... stabilize it, I suppose. Ending up inside a young man's body is quite unlikely. Unless that was an innuendo."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Xin Z View Post
Dear Ahri, i must ask!

Your powers are strong but i do wonder when you charm foes... do their will break for a single instance or you dominate their mind by yourself? i always wondered if the effect was affected by our own mind or is it you playing tricks on us?
"No, I do not dominate their minds as literally as I believe you are implying. It is all in the willpower, and the fact that for the briefest of moments, they are being overcome with their desires. Of course, the League bolsters this tremendously, where even the hardiest of foes will succumb, but outside of its influence it does not work so easily. The 'tricks' as you call it are both very real, and all in the mind."

Unexisted

10-15-2012

What is a innuendo?

Ask Fortune

10-15-2012

Quote:
"Pfft." Ahri raised an eyebrow. "I don't think you have a choice in that matter." She had no qualms with offering such a show to whoever may be watching, but the Kumiho did have some modesty and respect. A tail brushed itself against Fortune's backside before all of appendages disengaged. "Rather, I won't be quite yet. You're an amusing creature, I'll give you that much."
"...I'm not a creature, I'm a woman!" Sarah protested playfully, giving Ahri's nose a little poke. "Besides, you're something else yourself. Certainly fun to play with, I can tell~."

Sarah took a half a step back, giving Ahri some space.

"You are now my friend." Sarah said matter-of-factly. "Want to come on my ship, sail around a little?"