Ask Ahri~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

10-12-2012

The box hearing about leashes and men decided it would be best to crawl a bit father away just in case.

Ask Fortune

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"Older men then?" Ahri quipped, her tapping gesture moving to the other's brow lightly. "Given the right circumstances, you can always find those with more experience... though younger men are more sprightly. Always wanting to try something new and such." She grinned. "After all, you can't teach an old dog new tricks... is how the saying goes, I believe." The fox tilted her head, "So I'll have to get multiple leashes?"
"Ew." Sarah complained at Ahri's suggestion. "Young will be just fine, thank you..."

Sarah reached up and swiftly grabbed Ahri's hand.

"Multiple leashes?" She cooed, bringing Ahri's hand to her mouth. "Am I really worth that much to you?" She gently kissed Ahri's hand, leaving her lips upon it for several seconds. "Aww, you're too kind. You deserve everything I'm planning on doing to you~."

Ask the Kumiho

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen had entered the area. The high summoners said he needed to socialize more and meditate so much. He approached Ahri with a nod hello. "Greetings Ahri."
Ahri raised an eyebrow at the sudden appearance of the stoic Kinkou ninja, but she brushed that oddity aside. She was rather curious in fact as to how her Charms even worked on this man who appeared to have no emotion whatsoever. "Hello Shen. Anything I can help with?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Ew." Sarah complained at Ahri's suggestion. "Young will be just fine, thank you..."

Sarah reached up and swiftly grabbed Ahri's hand.

"Multiple leashes?" She cooed, bringing Ahri's hand to her mouth. "Am I really worth that much to you?" She gently kissed Ahri's hand, leaving her lips upon it for several seconds. "Aww, you're too kind. You deserve everything I'm planning on doing to you~."
"Chivalry is dead, didn't you know?" Ahri responded, smirking slightly at Fortune's antics. Was she brave enough to admit that the leashes were for the men themselves? Not like it mattered; the Pirate Hunter seemed intent on getting as much contact as possible. "Then again, I suppose the flattery doesn't fall short when it comes from you." A tilt of her head betrayed her confusion, a flutter of a frown. "Oh dear. I hope I didn't give you the wrong impression. You shouldn't be planning on doing anything, darling."

Ask Shenn

10-13-2012

"I merely came to talk Ahri. High summoners believe I should stop meditating and start socializing. So I came here to ask, how difficult is it to control nine tails at once?" Shen asked when he approached Ahri.

Ask Fortune

10-13-2012

Quote:
"Chivalry is dead, didn't you know?" Ahri responded, smirking slightly at Fortune's antics. Was she brave enough to admit that the leashes were for the men themselves? Not like it mattered; the Pirate Hunter seemed intent on getting as much contact as possible. "Then again, I suppose the flattery doesn't fall short when it comes from you." A tilt of her head betrayed her confusion, a flutter of a frown. "Oh dear. I hope I didn't give you the wrong impression. You shouldn't be planning on doing anything, darling."
"Is that so?" Sarah asked, tilting her head and giving Ahri a seductive smile. "I don't know... I'm sure you're a strong little fox and you have a lot of plans for the helpless pirate hunter..." Sarah trailed her hands down Ahri's back, avoiding the base of her tails. "But I think you'll find that I play by my own rules~."

And she gave Ahri's butt a firm slap with both hands, immediately leaning in and holding Ahri so she'd jump right into her arms.

Ask the Kumiho

10-13-2012

Quote:
"I merely came to talk Ahri. High summoners believe I should stop meditating and start socializing. So I came here to ask, how difficult is it to control nine tails at once?" Shen asked when he approached Ahri.
"Meditating is a fine hobby. I don't see why you should be stopped." Ahri shrugged slightly. Who was she to complain? Though it was still rather odd. "Not very difficult at all. It is like controlling one's limbs - it comes naturally."

Quote:
"Is that so?" Sarah asked, tilting her head and giving Ahri a seductive smile. "I don't know... I'm sure you're a strong little fox and you have a lot of plans for the helpless pirate hunter..." Sarah trailed her hands down Ahri's back, avoiding the base of her tails. "But I think you'll find that I play by my own rules~."

And she gave Ahri's butt a firm slap with both hands, immediately leaning in and holding Ahri so she'd jump right into her arms.
Ahri opened her mouth in order to retort something, because on the topic of rules, she only played by one set: hers. It was unfortunate that the other's hands began to roam further down, and the fox was starting to get antsy, her words changing immediately to let Fortune know that she was touching a place that was currently off limits--

"Ah!" The Kumiho let out a surprised squeak, the sudden impact causing her to start, pressing herself straight into Fortune as her tails curled in shock. "That was uncalled for!" Ahri growled, pinching her fellow Champion as roughly as she could, ignorant of the fact that her backside was both numb and throbbing.

Ask Shenn

10-13-2012

"I do not see the point. However I won't agitate them... They say that the tail it's used for balance right? Won't it be too much since it is nine tails?" Shen asked as he even began looking down at her tails.

Ask Fortune

10-13-2012

Quote:
Ahri opened her mouth in order to retort something, because on the topic of rules, she only played by one set: hers. It was unfortunate that the other's hands began to roam further down, and the fox was starting to get antsy, her words changing immediately to let Fortune know that she was touching a place that was currently off limits--

"Ah!" The Kumiho let out a surprised squeak, the sudden impact causing her to start, pressing herself straight into Fortune as her tails curled in shock. "That was uncalled for!" Ahri growled, pinching her fellow Champion as roughly as she could, ignorant of the fact that her backside was both numb and throbbing.
"Yeowch!" Sarah yelped at the pinch, squeezing Ahri tightly out of instinct. Her hat fell to the floor as she pressed her cheek right against Ahri's, their mouths mere inches apart.

"That hurt!" Sarah complained, still holding Ahri. "What a mean, mean fox..."

Sarah stared at Ahri's ear, a mere inch from her, and gave it a teasing kiss.

Ask the Kumiho

10-14-2012

Quote:
"I do not see the point. However I won't agitate them... They say that the tail it's used for balance right? Won't it be too much since it is nine tails?" Shen asked as he even began looking down at her tails.
"Not particularly. They are there to remind me that I have not fully achieved a 'human' state, so to speak, though they are still a part of me. I suppose it would be strange once I no longer have them, but they are certainly not used just for balance. I will admit that it does help, somewhat." She laughed. "They are not as heavy as you think, and are capable of holding themselves up just fine. As I said, they are like one's arms."

Quote:
"Yeowch!" Sarah yelped at the pinch, squeezing Ahri tightly out of instinct. Her hat fell to the floor as she pressed her cheek right against Ahri's, their mouths mere inches apart.

"That hurt!" Sarah complained, still holding Ahri. "What a mean, mean fox..."

Sarah stared at Ahri's ear, a mere inch from her, and gave it a teasing kiss.
"You started it," Ahri shot back, unperturbed by the fact that Fortune seemed to be very content with just disallowing any distance between the pair. "Don't do something you can't handle in return." As she said that, the Pirate Hunter seemed to have discovered her human ears - ones that she sometimes forgot she had. She had also forgotten how incredibly sensitive that area was and she all but ripped her face away from the other's mouth.

"Sorry, that's off limits." She said, forcing a sweetness to bubble in her tone. "Like those guns of yours."

Civilized Rat

10-14-2012

As if she DOESN'T want to do it.