Ask Ahri~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah smirked wide, delighted at Ahri's reaction. She had found the foxgirl's sensitive spot - the flesh under her tail fur. Oh, she could use this. She grinned as Ahri forcibly retrieved her tail.

"Alright, I guess we can do this for a while." Sarah replied. "I will accept your leash... mistress~."
Ahri eyed her companion with great suspicion, knowing that Fortune was probably scheming something unpleasant. Regardless of that, and if push comes to shove, the Kumiho still had bite in her. Contrary to popular belief, she doubted the other would be intimidated by the size of her bosom - considering Fortune herself sported a rather impressive pair.

"You say that as if the contract is temporary," she had to resist the sudden urge to apply a lot more pressure against the female's neck, instead dragging her nail right across. A thin white scratch formed as she licked her lips. "I wonder what people will think of you, strutting around with a collar snapped around you."

Ask Fortune

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
Ahri eyed her companion with great suspicion, knowing that Fortune was probably scheming something unpleasant. Regardless of that, and if push comes to shove, the Kumiho still had bite in her. Contrary to popular belief, she doubted the other would be intimidated by the size of her bosom - considering Fortune herself sported a rather impressive pair.

"You say that as if the contract is temporary," she had to resist the sudden urge to apply a lot more pressure against the female's neck, instead dragging her nail right across. A thin white scratch formed as she licked her lips. "I wonder what people will think of you, strutting around with a collar snapped around you."
Sarah shivered at the scratch, going so far as to briefly bite her lower lip, but she quickly regained her composure, smirking away.

"Oh, it'd be as temporary as you could control me." Sarah replied. "So I doubt it'll be more than a few minutes~. Besides... you really think people will look down on me for it?" She wrapped an arm around the back of Ahri's neck. "I think they'll more be staring and drooling at the voluptuous bounty hunter, and her fox~."

Ask the Kumiho

10-10-2012

Quote:
Sarah shivered at the scratch, going so far as to briefly bite her lower lip, but she quickly regained her composure, smirking away.

"Oh, it'd be as temporary as you could control me." Sarah replied. "So I doubt it'll be more than a few minutes~. Besides... you really think people will look down on me for it?" She wrapped an arm around the back of Ahri's neck. "I think they'll more be staring and drooling at the voluptuous bounty hunter, and her fox~."
"Control?" Ahri looked surprised at the other's choice of words. "Oh no, nothing of that sort. After all, you seem to enjoy being lead around in such a manner." She smirked now, her eyebrow rising. "Unless you're simply projecting such a state onto yourself, in which case, I don't mind it one bit."

Once again, the red-head inserted herself into Ahri's personal space, always seeming to want contact with the amused Kumiho. "Perhaps not, but I thought you would have some sort of reputation to uphold. Though it wouldn't surprise me to hear if you and Sivir did something similar." She could imagine it rather clearly in fact. "Maybe I should get you matching puppy ears."

Ask Fortune

10-10-2012

Quote:
"Control?" Ahri looked surprised at the other's choice of words. "Oh no, nothing of that sort. After all, you seem to enjoy being lead around in such a manner." She smirked now, her eyebrow rising. "Unless you're simply projecting such a state onto yourself, in which case, I don't mind it one bit."

Once again, the red-head inserted herself into Ahri's personal space, always seeming to want contact with the amused Kumiho. "Perhaps not, but I thought you would have some sort of reputation to uphold. Though it wouldn't surprise me to hear if you and Sivir did something similar." She could imagine it rather clearly in fact. "Maybe I should get you matching puppy ears."
"We take turns~." Sarah replied, waggling her eyebrows. "Sometimes on a night by night basis, sometimes both in the same session... but I'm sure you don't want to hear about our love lives." Sarah leaned in, smirking. "Not when you could take part, instead..."

Suddenly, Sarah brought her hands to Ahri's head, and began scratching behind both the fox's ears.

Ask the Kumiho

10-10-2012

Quote:
"We take turns~." Sarah replied, waggling her eyebrows. "Sometimes on a night by night basis, sometimes both in the same session... but I'm sure you don't want to hear about our love lives." Sarah leaned in, smirking. "Not when you could take part, instead..."

Suddenly, Sarah brought her hands to Ahri's head, and began scratching behind both the fox's ears.
"I maintain the firm belief that love is not love unless the gift of a soul is offered." Ahri replied, poking her tongue out to let the other know she was joking... partially, anyway. "Besides, maybe I want to know what my little pirate hunter has already experienced?"

She stopped short as Fortune began to massage her ears once again. A slight purr escaped her before she continued talking. "Or at least, what you haven't experienced. I assume that list would be much shorter." Ahri's ears flicked themselves, twitching in tune with the other's ministrations.

Ask Fortune

10-10-2012

Quote:
"I maintain the firm belief that love is not love unless the gift of a soul is offered." Ahri replied, poking her tongue out to let the other know she was joking... partially, anyway. "Besides, maybe I want to know what my little pirate hunter has already experienced?"

She stopped short as Fortune began to massage her ears once again. A slight purr escaped her before she continued talking. "Or at least, what you haven't experienced. I assume that list would be much shorter." Ahri's ears flicked themselves, twitching in tune with the other's ministrations.
"Ah, that's not important." Sarah replied, keeping up her scratching behind Ahri's ears. "If we're gonna do this, I wanna take it from the top. Get full use out of you~."

Ask the Kumiho

10-11-2012

Quote:
"Ah, that's not important." Sarah replied, keeping up her scratching behind Ahri's ears. "If we're gonna do this, I wanna take it from the top. Get full use out of you~."
Ahri purred once again, sticking her tongue out. "I wonder... who will be using who." She lifts a hand and taps Fortune on the nose lightly. "I think you've forgotten that you'll be the one wearing the leash and collar. Maybe I'll even get some cute young men to walk you around..." Perhaps a bit too far, but she doubted the other would care. It was all in humorous jest anyway - the Kumiho was a possessive creature, and a perfectionist at that.

Ask Fortune

10-11-2012

Quote:
Ahri purred once again, sticking her tongue out. "I wonder... who will be using who." She lifts a hand and taps Fortune on the nose lightly. "I think you've forgotten that you'll be the one wearing the leash and collar. Maybe I'll even get some cute young men to walk you around..." Perhaps a bit too far, but she doubted the other would care. It was all in humorous jest anyway - the Kumiho was a possessive creature, and a perfectionist at that.
"Aww, aren't you sweet." Sarah replied. "But I think you won't be able to find any young men with the confidence to tame me. One look at me on my knees and they'll barely be able to stand. Certainly won't be able to walk... if ya know what I mean~."

Ask the Kumiho

10-12-2012

Quote:
"Aww, aren't you sweet." Sarah replied. "But I think you won't be able to find any young men with the confidence to tame me. One look at me on my knees and they'll barely be able to stand. Certainly won't be able to walk... if ya know what I mean~."
"Older men then?" Ahri quipped, her tapping gesture moving to the other's brow lightly. "Given the right circumstances, you can always find those with more experience... though younger men are more sprightly. Always wanting to try something new and such." She grinned. "After all, you can't teach an old dog new tricks... is how the saying goes, I believe." The fox tilted her head, "So I'll have to get multiple leashes?"

Ask Shenn

10-12-2012

Shen had entered the area. The high summoners said he needed to socialize more and meditate so much. He approached Ahri with a nod hello. "Greetings Ahri."