Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"It's a question. Did you find what you were looking for?"
I wasn't looking for anything, aside from a nine tailed person.
Apparently, you are the only one...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Malzaharr

Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"Less mad than your little cult."
"Mad ? Little ? You are pretty much unaware of how big it is ! But nonetheless, it is your opinion."

Malzahar crossed his arms and showed a dissapointed expression.

"The end is inevitable no matter what, and you'll all recognize the immense power of the Void. Only the cultists will be spared because they believed in it."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Malzaharr View Post
"Mad ? Little ? You are pretty much unaware of how big it is ! But nonetheless, it is your opinion."

Malzahar crossed his arms and showed a dissapointed expression.

"The end is inevitable no matter what, and you'll all recognize the immense power of the Void. Only the cultists will be spared because they believed in it."
I am still not sure if I should spare your cult, or the void. You all seem so useless and harmless, I can't decide between eating you or turning you into a traveling freak show.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
Ahri grinned, feeling the other squirm beneath her fingertips and, my, was that a slight dusting of red she spied? This reaffirmed the fox's earlier words - that despite Fortune's words, it was too easy to get her flustered. Given one pushes the right buttons. She felt a soft tingle against her skin, and Ahri brought her attentions back.

"So what do you want?" She inquired, allowing for some breathing room as she moved away slightly to squint at Fortune. "You didn't come here just to persuade me to meet you and your girlfriend at the the back of a tavern, did you?"
Sarah pouted slightly, realizing that she lost this grand game of teasing. She kept a leg wrapped around Ahri, regardless.

"I... uh..." Sarah said, thinking over the question. "I... forget why I came here." She smirked, linking her fingers behind Ahri's neck. "Seems I got distracted somehow."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Malzaharr

Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
I am still not sure if I should spare your cult, or the void. You all seem so useless and harmless, I can't decide between eating you or turning you into a traveling freak show.
"Don't make me laugh, Noxus is nothing compared to the Void. And I'm sure Cho'Gath will feast on you before you could even look into my eyes. Brainless bird."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Malzaharr View Post
"Don't make me laugh, Noxus is nothing compared to the Void. And I'm sure Cho'Gath will feast on you before you could even look into my eyes. Brainless bird."
You, and your mindless cult are going to doom the rest of Valoran, and hand it to me on a red carpet. AHAHAHAHA!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Malzaharr

Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
You, and your mindless cult are going to doom the rest of Valoran, and hand it to me on a red carpet. AHAHAHAHA!
"No one is interested by your dreams Swain, you have to keep it ... Real ! The Void invasion is the ultimate faith of the world and all city-states will fall !"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Malzaharr View Post
"No one is interested by your dreams Swain, you have to keep it ... Real ! The Void invasion is the ultimate faith of the world and all city-states will fall !"
Dreams? The voidborn were, by legend, once banished from this world into the void. Someone had to banish them, and I intend on finding out who and how.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Malzaharr

Member

10-04-2012

Nothing but mere legends, Swain ...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

Member

10-04-2012

We shall see.