Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
Ahri let out a low hum of approval at the sudden display of aggression. She knew people normally enjoyed exerting their dominance, particularly over the fox herself. It gave them a sort of power they knew they really didn't have. She didn't mind a little bit of switch and mix here and there, so long as it was made clear that she allowed it.

"Who said I was ordinary?" Ahri purred, her tone equally as low, catching the flash of a cheeky twinkle in Fortune's eyes. "I don't deny the amusement the body can give, but the rush of a soul as it fills you... that is another feeling in itself."

Her nails suddenly dug into the other's skin at the bite, mostly in retaliation as she pouted innocently. "Is that the best you can do? Perhaps you should stick with shopping for meat after all."
Sarah winced ever so slightly at the nails, and pouted at the following comment. With a hmph, Sarah took her hat off, and plopped it on Ahri's head, forcing Ahri's eats to slope off to the sides.

"It's the best I can do to your nose." Sarah replied. "But there are so many way more fun things I could bite~...

Sarah kissed Ahri's nose, and was almost vibrating now, trying to keep from laughing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

09-29-2012

Quote:
Ahri waved her hand languidly, as if what Twisted Fate said did not concern her. "Please. Don't take me for a damsel in distress. I'm more than capable of handling myself in a room with two men out for blood. I've done it before." She grinned slightly, folding her arms loosely as her attention was perked yet again with Fate's little movement. The moment the accessory was revealed, complete with the shine that matched the one in her own widening gaze, she quickly abandoned that line of topic.

"You're rather confident, aren't you?" The fox purred lightly, her eyes still on the pearls with a look of clear interest. Ahri was always a little embarrassed about her over-exaggerated infatuation for jewels and the kind. She did not so much as hoard them as admire them, its pristine sheen capturing her attention quite nicely. "What if the woman wants to be fought over, hm?"
"Course' Ah am. Lady Luck is always one mah side n' everythin' will go mah way." Twisted Fate said smiling. He pondered about what Ahri said...she was really playing hard to get....either that or she wanted to laugh at him and Graves again. "Well if she wants ta' be fought over then Ah'd better persuade her that there is only one clear choice....n' if that don't work well..Ah'd better ready mah hand fer' a fight.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

Senior Member

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah winced ever so slightly at the nails, and pouted at the following comment. With a hmph, Sarah took her hat off, and plopped it on Ahri's head, forcing Ahri's ears to slope off to the sides.

"It's the best I can do to your nose." Sarah replied. "But there are so many way more fun things I could bite~..."

Sarah kissed Ahri's nose, and was almost vibrating now, trying to keep from laughing.
Ahri's head bobbed slightly as she flinched, her hair pushing into her eyes slightly as the hat was unceremoniously smacking on. But she could not stop the innocent laugh that followed as she continued to smooth her fingers against Fortune's skin. "You may not get this back." Perhaps it would be worthwhile to play this game after all.

Though she could feel Fortune's own amusement bubbling through and she could not help but keep her own boisterous humor in check. "Child's play," Ahri responded. "You have nothing that I haven't seen before." A grin as she pressed her forehead against Sarah's lightly. "Well... unless you've been hiding something on that naughty body of yours."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
"Course' Ah am. Lady Luck is always one mah side n' everythin' will go mah way." Twisted Fate said smiling. He pondered about what Ahri said...she was really playing hard to get....either that or she wanted to laugh at him and Graves again. "Well if she wants ta' be fought over then Ah'd better persuade her that there is only one clear choice....n' if that don't work well..Ah'd better ready mah hand fer' a fight.
Ahri rolled her eyes. Not at Fate, but at the situation. "That's so chivalrous of you." Did she expect a gambling shark to have this sort of personality? Honesty compelled her to say no, but Fate was no ordinary gambler. He was a magician, and that made everything better. "Have you ever had that happen?" The Kumiho ventured, peering curiously at the Cardmaster, her eyes roaming from the necklace to the other's face. "A fight over a woman, I mean. Or a man, if that floats your canoe."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
Ahri's head bobbed slightly as she flinched, her hair pushing into her eyes slightly as the hat was unceremoniously smacking on. But she could not stop the innocent laugh that followed as she continued to smooth her fingers against Fortune's skin. "You may not get this back." Perhaps it would be worthwhile to play this game after all.

Though she could feel Fortune's own amusement bubbling through and she could not help but keep her own boisterous humor in check. "Child's play," Ahri responded. "You have nothing that I haven't seen before." A grin as she pressed her forehead against Sarah's lightly. "Well... unless you've been hiding something on that naughty body of yours."
Sarah's eyes widened with surprise and amusement at the insinuation that she had... the wrong parts down there. Oh, it seemed we were playing dirty, now! Sarah smirked, trailing her gaze down Ahri's body.

"I couldn't hide that in these skintight pants." Sarah cooed. "But who knows what you're packing under that thing~."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

Senior Member

09-29-2012

The fox snickered as she pulled back to observe her companion's astonished face, which quickly transitioned to the same humor she had been carrying only mere moments ago. It was a little joke, sure, but now that Ahri really thought about it... well, it wasn't completely impossible, was it?

"Who knows what techmaturgy can do nowadays," after all, Piltover's Hero had created something that was both a gun and a hammer. Surely there would be something that would allow... or perhaps she was just being ridiculous. As was Fortune, with her rebuttal. "I'm sure you would like that." Ahri grinned, "But I don't think the magic I was conceived from was all that complicated." She raised an eyebrow, rather suggestively. "Care to check?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

09-29-2012

Sarah bit her lower lip, looking down at Ahri's crotch. She raised her brows, clearly considering it. She chuckled, and licked her lips.

"Well, I'm no doctor, I wouldn't be able to do it professionally." Sarah quipped. "The best I can do is examine, and then check the Blitznet for pictures to compare to you. Evaluate you based on that. Would you like that~?" She concluded with a silly grin.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

Senior Member

09-29-2012

Eric having long since left....was in a box, watching Ahri and Miss Fortune talk. The box was labeled fresh yordle liver for a more subtle disguise, hopefully driving off any suspicions.

((Yes, this is what I do for fun in Ask Threads.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

Senior Member

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah bit her lower lip, looking down at Ahri's crotch. She raised her brows, clearly considering it. She chuckled, and licked her lips.

"Well, I'm no doctor, I wouldn't be able to do it professionally." Sarah quipped. "The best I can do is examine, and then check the Blitznet for pictures to compare to you. Evaluate you based on that. Would you like that~?" She concluded with a silly grin.
"Oh, I don't think you'd find anything like that on the..." Ahri paused. "... Blitznet." She had honestly never come across that term before, and if she had, it had definitely slipped her mind. Though she did not miss the directed gaze towards her... lower parts, and the Kumiho could not help but laugh. "I thought I'd give you the opportunity for you to check personally, but I suppose there's no point in that if you can't draw your own conclusions."

Ahri smirked, "I was under the assumption you'd have seen plenty to at least identify it accurately." She paused. "Unless you're really just into pursuing young-- ah, forgive me. Older women."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armored Rammus

Senior Member

09-29-2012

((All Ahri roleplayers went through this. You shall go through the same. Also, Rammus knows that word, but his vocabulary is... close to nonexistent.))

To think that Ahri's place would have a door is absurd, but it is exactly the case. The Armordillo, not knowing what a door stands for, powerballed it out of his view... but destroying it in the process.

But then, he saw...
"Fluffy."
He pointed with a paw at the tails then laid flat on them, on his belly, definitely enjoying their fluffiness. Ahri's tails are now Rammus' mattress of choice. He didn't stop to wonder if his action was uncalled for; if it's fluffy, it's fluffy, you lay and enjoy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

09-29-2012

Quote:
Ahri rolled her eyes. Not at Fate, but at the situation. "That's so chivalrous of you." Did she expect a gambling shark to have this sort of personality? Honesty compelled her to say no, but Fate was no ordinary gambler. He was a magician, and that made everything better. "Have you ever had that happen?" The Kumiho ventured, peering curiously at the Cardmaster, her eyes roaming from the necklace to the other's face. "A fight over a woman, I mean. Or a man, if that floats your canoe."
"Have Ah ever fought over a woman?" Twisted Fate scratched his chin with his free hand thinking of the answer. He hadn't done so with Eve or Sona. He wasn't exactly worried about any guy besides him getting near Eve, but when he was with Sona... "Why actually yes Ah have. Once when Graves n' Ah were still in cahoots. We acted like we were interested in the same woman n' got in a fight about it. Ah was beaten up pretty badly n' the woman told Graves to stop cause' she couldn't love such a violent man. Atleast that is his side of the story, but in all truth she fell fer' mah charms."

Twisted Fate chuckled a bit before moving onto his other story, "The other time was when Ah was a bouncer fer' pentakill n' one of the fans got a little too...enthralled with Sona. Ah think that'll be the only time Morde n' Ah acutally agree on somethin'."