Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-23-2012

Eric just shudders slightly at her last words. "Well....I..can agree to that. I can't see anyone resisting your charms especially if you want to get them. Though I wonder how it must feel to be totally under your charms, since you must have so many ways to make a person's integrity crumble."

Ask Fortune

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"Then why say it?" Ahri grumbled lightly, but the poor attitude was quickly wiped away for a simple huff of amusement. "I like to think that there's at least one truthful one out of a pair." After all, the Kumiho wasn't exactly known for her own honesty, though she could say with confidence that she never really lied. Ahri did not move as Fortune brought herself closer, the touch upon her chin and she could only blink in surprise. "Bad? Perhaps. Why, are you implying I deserve punishment of some kind?"
"Oh, I'd hardly call it punishment." Sarah replied, tapping Ahri's chin. "In fact, I think you might like what I have planned for you way better than any dirty little soul..." She leaned in, nice and close, mouths just inches apart. "...don't you trust me...?"

Delt Dragon

09-23-2012

Ahri:

Why you have nine tails?... you not seem to be 1000 years old.

[RIGHT]-Ketui Tenebris[/RIGHT]

AsktheCardmaster

09-23-2012

Quote:
"When I challenge things, it is when I know I can come out ahead." She replied, looking behind another work of art hanging on the wall. "After all, why would you take the risk of going into a battle with a broken wrist? There is no point if the certainty is not there." Ahri paused, glancing at Fate, "Though having said that, surprises are too entertaining to pass up, but I should warn you now that boredom finds me when you least expect it."

The fox then stood still, a finger on her chin as she continued to ponder. Ahri didn't want to spend her whole day looking for something she could easily coax out of the Cardmaster, nor did she want to do such a thing and take out the entire 'fun'. A shrug, and she made her way to a relatively medium-sized wardrobe, opening it to take a look inside.
Twisted Fate looked at a jewelry box on the top shelf of the wardrobe. That is where he hid the card, "Ah like how ya' think, but Ah'm sure boredom won't find ya'. Cause' ya' have good instincts it seems."

Ask the Kumiho

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
Christina turned suddenly at the accusation, "What? No! My priority was to answer your questions and to meet you, the potions were a little extra and the potion lasts for a few weeks but I did bring the antidote which works immediately." She called back slightly hesitantly.
She waved her hand, laughing. "I was kidding. You really shouldn't sound so alarmed." In perfect honesty, Ahri was clearly very amused at the poor female's predicament. As curious as she was about the authenticity of Christina's 'woman parts', she decided that that question should be left for another day. "Hope we can chat again soon, darling."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Humanity is overrated. Humans are weak and selfish, prone to irrational behavior and manipulating each other to gain what they most value.
"Humanity is only overrated because you've experienced it in full. After all, how can one judge it when it sits beyond their own understanding? Much as I appreciate your efforts to perhaps dissuade me from such a path, I assure you that it is unnecessary. I would prefer to see the extent of this irrationality and manipulation with my own eyes. Take your bitterness elsewhere.~"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Reiora View Post
"But it's so white. You stand out so much just being near anything with any color at all. There's so few people that can even come close to this... Even if it I don't have to worry about mine (though I really don't know why, now that she mentions it...), people prefer your skin, so milky, but still just as smooth... and tanned perfectly..." She cleaned up the amount of jealousy in her voice. "Anyway, this is just so much different from my armor, that's all. I'm sure it looks amazing. The mistress of romance picked it out for me, after all."

"...speaking of the outdoors, would you like to go somewhere? We're supposed to be friends, but we've never just... hung out."
"Not just romance," Ahri winked. "Besides, preference really is just preference. I'm sure I could find some men who like your complexion more than mine." Even if that sounded a little inaccurate, the state of one's skin wasn't everything. It was everything mixed together to make the perfect broth. "Maybe you just need to have a little more confidence in yourself. Adding that spice to your flavor may just be all you need." At the other's final words, she paused with a soft hum. "I know. I've been busy, unfortunately. But we'll see - do you have a place in mind already?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Eric just shudders slightly at her last words. "Well....I..can agree to that. I can't see anyone resisting your charms especially if you want to get them. Though I wonder how it must feel to be totally under your charms, since you must have so many ways to make a person's integrity crumble."
"I can think of a few that have," she shrugged. While she wasn't proud to admit it, she knew that there were beings out there that had a will that could not be broken. But for the most part, the common man was just that. An unfortunate being of inescapable desires. "Careful, sometimes curiosity will get you killed and I'd rather not be labeled as such a cute boy's murderer."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Oh, I'd hardly call it punishment." Sarah replied, tapping Ahri's chin. "In fact, I think you might like what I have planned for you way better than any dirty little soul..." She leaned in, nice and close, mouths just inches apart. "...don't you trust me...?"
Ahri quirked an eyebrow, "Such a thing can have different meanings." She resisted the terrible urge to bite the Pirate Hunter's finger, or her hand really. Whilst Ahri was probably the last person one would expect to feel uncomfortable with such closeness (and she wasn't), the vixen was becoming rather cautious. She shifted herself as the other decided to make personal space a non-issue and the fox inhaled lightly then smirked and darted forward to nip the tip of Fortune's nose. "That is for me to know, and you to find out."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delt Dragon View Post
Ahri:

Why you have nine tails?... you not seem to be 1000 years old.

[RIGHT]-Ketui Tenebris[/RIGHT]
"Not all rumors and myths are true. While I am not so old, I know that they exist. There is always an exception to the rule, after all."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Twisted Fate looked at a jewelry box on the top shelf of the wardrobe. That is where he hid the card, "Ah like how ya' think, but Ah'm sure boredom won't find ya'. Cause' ya' have good instincts it seems."
"Oh, is that your roundabout way of saying I'm getting hotter?" Yes, she realized that the innuendo was there. No, she didn't care and didn't comment on it further. Ahri continued to search through the clothes she had in there, turning out pockets that yielded nothing of interest. She slid her hand across the wooden base, tapping the wood as if Twisted Fate had somehow melded the card and surface together. When that also produced undesirable results, she extracted herself from the wardrobe, eyes roaming up its mahogany length, then settling on the box nestled on the shelf above.

Ahri turned, eyebrow raised at Fate and she pointed. "Don't expect me to scale up there like a lizard."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-23-2012

Eric just smiles at Ahri. "Trust me when I say that I have...met many fates due to curiosity. Many of which I had to recieve some interesting...wounds that I am not proud of. I've been through Hell and death many times, again not proud of it. Though I haven't "died" through means of too much charming before."Eric then takes out a list with many things written down and checked it many times. "Yup, not a single time had I suffered a fate from too much charming." However, through all of this, one can see a touch of blush on his face probably from her last comment.

Paltala

09-24-2012

"Oh, alright, I'll see you another time then, Ahri." Christina called back, slightly relieve that it was only a joke and with that, she left.

((And they're very real! -hefts boobs- see!))

TheShadowOfChaos

09-24-2012

((-Goes over to lift, squeeze, and examine boobs-Yes they are real.))

Paltala

09-24-2012

((-slaps several times- I didn't need your opinion))

TheShadowOfChaos

09-24-2012

((FOR SCIENCE! -repeats process writes in notebook: "Makes "boin" sound"-))