Ask Ahri~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

09-04-2012

No my master is Singed the Mad Chemist.
But thanks for the autograph and your opinion on Zaun as well as Warwick.
-Signed Design.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-04-2012

Phantom smiles as he takes off his helmet.

"Well I always heard of how the beautiful Ahri had 9 lush, fluffy tails. I was just hoping that I can have a feel......Also, I have livers for you." ((Ahri loves liver from other Ahri rpers I encountered......I lost one just a few weeks ago xD, grew it back.))

Ask Irie

09-04-2012

( Sorry I didnt see the original when I went back through the thread xD )

Ask Shenn

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"Greetings, oh-emotionless one," she laughs lightly, "Why do you feel you must taunt your opponents into attacking you? It is effective and simple. Why would I not give them a moment where they are awash with all that they hope and wish for before I send them back to their platform? It is not torture, but a sense of perverse kindness, I've been told. I don't have to use Charms to get what I want, but I don't see why I shouldn't use what I've been given."
"The Shadow Dash isn't only used for taunting, yet for those I pass through seem to get angry when I do. But if you do not need it, why not trying to go a day or two without using it? Just a simple task I propose to you since you said you don't have to use it." He said looking at her, the rest of his body staying perfectly still, while the only thing that was moving was his jaws and lips.

Ask the Herald

09-04-2012

Nine Tailed Fox,

Although your Charm may help you against me on the Fields of Justice, it will do you no good to attempt to influence me under normal circumstances. I have cast away my former flesh, in exchange for superior steel, and human emotions no longer have any bearing on my activities.

I will not tolerate any of your nonsense, should you choose to give to whim and attempt to harass me in any way you will find yourself with a hole where your heart should be.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

Ask the Kumiho

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
No my master is Singed the Mad Chemist.
But thanks for the autograph and your opinion on Zaun as well as Warwick.
-Signed Design.
((Oops... you should really have a different account ;w;.. ))

"Ah, sorry... well, then my thoughts remain the same. I don't enjoy his use of poison, but I guess if it needs to be done then that's how the wheel must turn."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Phantom smiles as he takes off his helmet.

"Well I always heard of how the beautiful Ahri had 9 lush, fluffy tails. I was just hoping that I can have a feel......Also, I have livers for you." ((Ahri loves liver from other Ahri rpers I encountered......I lost one just a few weeks ago xD, grew it back.))
((Oh... hm, I suppose I can play along with that for now. (: ))

"Not just anyone can cop a feel whenever they please." Her ears perk up slightly at the mention of livers... even if she had sworn off taking them herself, it was a... 'guilty pleasure' of hers. Ironically enough. "How fresh are they~?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"The Shadow Dash isn't only used for taunting, yet for those I pass through seem to get angry when I do. But if you do not need it, why not trying to go a day or two without using it? Just a simple task I propose to you since you said you don't have to use it." He said looking at her, the rest of his body staying perfectly still, while the only thing that was moving was his jaws and lips.
"If you mean outside the Fields of Justice then I have, quite a few times actually. If you mean whilst I am being summoner... that is out of my hands, sadly. Summoners will never agree to such a thing and while I enjoy breaking their minds as much as the next person, I do not enjoy being yelled at so thoroughly throughout the entire match. Especially considering my, shall we say, popularity - something you're well aware of - you can imagine how loud their voices will ring by the end of the day."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Nine Tailed Fox,

Although your Charm may help you against me on the Fields of Justice, it will do you no good to attempt to influence me under normal circumstances. I have cast away my former flesh, in exchange for superior steel, and human emotions no longer have any bearing on my activities.

I will not tolerate any of your nonsense, should you choose to give to whim and attempt to harass me in any way you will find yourself with a hole where your heart should be.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald
"As you wish. I'm not interested in the likes of you, because as you say, you have replaced flesh with something far harder that doesn't sink too well under my hands or teeth, does it? Fret not, I have no desire to pursue you, though if you find yourself changing your mind... I would be more than happy to indulge you.

Though your threat does not mean much to me... I have more hearts than you can count, heh.~"

TheShadowOfChaos

09-04-2012

Phantom smiles as he shows her a platter of different livers, all were delicacies from many places meant to be eaten fresh.

"Oh...they are fresh as if they had just came out.....so how about it, plus I know how to handle a true lady like you."

((Disclaimer: Phantom is a bit of a true perv.....so just for you to know.))

Ask the Kumiho

09-04-2012

Quote:
Phantom smiles as he shows her a platter of different livers, all were delicacies from many places meant to be eaten fresh.

"Oh...they are fresh as if they had just came out.....so how about it, plus I know how to handle a true lady like you."

((Disclaimer: Phantom is a bit of a true perv.....so just for you to know.))
((Don't worry, I handle those on a daily basis.~))

"Wonderful!" She claps her hands together, drawing closer as she surveys the assortment. Would it be wrong of her to partake in such a thing? She knew that humans looked at this sort of thing with disgust of sorts."Flattery will get you nowhere, sir," she responded with a small laugh. "But such a gift cannot be ignored... perhaps only for a few moments I will allow it."

She extends a single, fluffy white tail towards Phantom as her hand reaches for one of the pieces of meat carefully.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-04-2012

Phantom starts to stroke and feel the tail slowly..it truly was soft and oh so fluffy. He tried to refrain from going any farther playing with her tail as he was not going to push it but.....Phantom then started to nibble slightly at the end of the tail. His face showed that he was enjoying this a bit too much.

Ask the Kumiho

09-04-2012

Quote:
Phantom starts to stroke and feel the tail slowly..it truly was soft and oh so fluffy. He tried to refrain from going any farther playing with her tail as he was not going to push it but.....Phantom then started to nibble slightly at the end of the tail. His face showed that he was enjoying this a bit too much.
Ahri had only just begun to nibble at the edges of a particularly reddish looking liver when she felt that.. odd feeling, a somewhat displaced one. She quickly yanked the appendage away, stepping back as she waved her finger at Phantom. "None of that," she warned, and whilst her tone was playful it held a disappointed edge to it. "I only said you could touch, not taste.~"