Ask Ahri~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Irie

09-04-2012

9 Tailed Seductress,

How does it feel that to know that my will is strong enough to effectively ignore your charms and wiles on the Fields?

Ask Mad Chemist

09-04-2012

((Welcome to the crazy))
Would you please autograph this trading car?
Also what is your opinion of Zaun and my master?
-Signed Design

Ask Shenn

09-04-2012

((Woa wait Lady Singed what??))

OdainMorll

09-04-2012

He nods, crossing his arms almost nervously.

"Thank you for answering...but uhm...I have another question, a curiosity more then anything: How easy is it to move and keep lifting so many tails? Do they get alot heavier when they're wet?"

Ask Mad Chemist

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
((Woa wait Lady Singed what??))
((She has been active for some weeks since Singed is busy and I want to answer my questions, plus is easier to interact with other champs trough her.))

TheShadowOfChaos

09-04-2012

Phantom enters the place.

"Ahri, may I play with your tails?"

Ask Irie

09-04-2012

A series of swift, steady steps is heard as Irelia enters the Fox's room, giving small nods to Shenn and the others before turning to Ahri. "So tell me Fox, how does it feel to know that your charms are near ineffective against my will? Does it displease you to know that there some capable of resisting your "influences"?"

Ask the Kumiho

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Do you remember the first soul you drained?
"Ah, yes... quite vividly in fact. It felt like a gasp of fresh air after being denied oxygen for so long, or being given a meal when being starved. I felt nothing for the soul and as such, was able to enjoy it until the last drop. Unfortunately, I can no longer savor that taste without a lingering sense of bitterness left on my tongue. Truly a shame."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen entered the area in his Kinkou attire. If he was going to make his decision, it would not only take the info and opinion of the half dragon and the artisan, but many more people. He kept himself as emotionless as possible. The less people know about his out break, the better. "Greetings Ahri. Why do you feel you must charm people to get your kills? Wouldn't have getting straight to the point and only torment them with their emotions?"

((Welcome to the forums))
"Greetings, oh-emotionless one," she laughs lightly, "Why do you feel you must taunt your opponents into attacking you? It is effective and simple. Why would I not give them a moment where they are awash with all that they hope and wish for before I send them back to their platform? It is not torture, but a sense of perverse kindness, I've been told. I don't have to use Charms to get what I want, but I don't see why I shouldn't use what I've been given."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Irie View Post
9 Tailed Seductress,

How does it feel that to know that my will is strong enough to effectively ignore your charms and wiles on the Fields?
"Perhaps you are less affected than others with your unique skills, but you too fall under my influence when we are alone... for what it is worth, you still feel the faintest of touches, do you not? You are not as immune as you think you are.~"

Ask the Kumiho

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
((Welcome to the crazy))
Would you please autograph this trading car?
Also what is your opinion of Zaun and my master?
-Signed Design
Ahri peers at the card with mild interest, nodding as she did so. Her signature was small, crude in an elegant sort of way. After all, she was used to holding bodies, not pens. Handing the card back, she gives a small smile.

"I have no personal opinion, though I would like it if you stopped poisoning the greenery around Ionia. In my... past life, there were far too many abnormal deaths yet we were always running from the acid and the fumes to stop and mourn for our fallen brothers and sisters. Or at least, I felt a twinge of sadness when their fur melted from their bones." She shrugged, "Humans will do all they can to get what they want, and Zaun demonstrates that quite clearly."

"As for your master.. the Bloodhunter? He's an interesting one, but not suited to my taste. I do enjoy noting that his habits on the Fields is not so different to mine, in a way. A game of hide and seek, or a game to show how well one can resist their wants."

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
He nods, crossing his arms almost nervously.

"Thank you for answering...but uhm...I have another question, a curiosity more then anything: How easy is it to move and keep lifting so many tails? Do they get alot heavier when they're wet?"
"Don't worry, I've been asked that more times than I can count.~ They aren't all that heavy, though it may feel that way. I hardly notice their presence - it is like the weight of an arm; I can move them individually or as one. But when they get damp... well, that is a different story. I like to make sure my tails are dry before I venture out anywhere, but I'm thankful that I've discovered what people call the 'parasol'."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Phantom enters the place.

"Ahri, may I play with your tails?"
"Hm...~ What makes you think you deserve such a right?"

Ask the Kumiho

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Irie View Post
"Does it displease you to know that there some capable of resisting your "influences"?"
((I don't know if you double posted the same question on purpose, but... I'll answer this one for you.))

"Of course it's a little irritating, but if there wasn't anyone like that things would get dull so very quickly. I willingly take up such challenges. After all, one can only better themselves as time goes on.~"