jungling help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Gorilla

09-04-2012

so ever since playing league several months ago i've found my place in the game and found out pretty much that the only good role i can play is a jungler. ive tried out the other lanes and it didn't turn out very well. However i went into ranked as a jungler and in a nutshell, my elo is 974 -.- which completely shut down my motivation, my question is how do junglers like theoddone or xj9 get elo so high as maining that role ? everytime im in game, it is quite hard to carry as a jungler. especially when a laner gets killed within like 3 minutes of the game ..

PogoPogoPogoPogo

09-04-2012

What jungle champions are you using?

General Gorilla

09-04-2012

my main junglers are lee sin, nocturne and hecarim

General Gorilla

09-04-2012

the junglers i main with are lee sin, nocturne, hecarim, pretty much :O

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

I got myself to silver pretty mostly playing jungle. In order to tip the game in your favor, you need to communicate with your team, both in chat and with pings, to make coordinated moves on enemy buffs and lanes when ganking.

The jungler is the only player who really roams the map and has a chance to impact every lane.

Use your time wisely in both ganks and counter jungling, and really be the leader and general of your team.