Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pax Sona, and Riot Graves giveaways!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mmlluster

09-05-2012

Yo subbed to your channel, Arcade sona would rock

ilovelgs429

09-05-2012

Hey i subbed. I would appreciate a skin, gl to everyone

JoCa bowl4two

09-06-2012

Is following the same as subscribing? I watched and hit follow but I don't know if that was what you instructed (never uses twitchtv :x)

Kuniv

Recruiter

09-08-2012

Yes following is actually what it is called on Twitch (: Keep watching for more giveaways

Dextros is Bad

09-09-2012

I signed up im actually wanting sona skin but im more interested in learning how ot counter jungle a lot better hope to learn some that from u ^^

ConjureBeats

09-09-2012

Quote:
letsgetalBRsband:
I signed up im actually wanting sona skin but im more interested in learning how ot counter jungle a lot better hope to learn some that from u ^^

I also signed up, and am hoping for a Sona or Graves skin, but the funny thing is that I am wondering how to recover from counter jungling... it always seems to happen to me when I play slower junglers such as Nautilus. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I'll stay tuned :-)

edit: I went and subscribed to you, and shared you stream on facebook and twitter. I would appreciate a skin or two and would have fun playing with you, you can email me at [email]conjurebeats@yahoo.com[/email] if you want.
-Happy jungling :-)

ViralReaction

09-11-2012

I'm following now.