Pax Sona, and Riot Graves giveaways!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mmlluster

09-05-2012

Yo subbed to your channel, Arcade sona would rock

ilovelgs429

09-05-2012

Hey i subbed. I would appreciate a skin, gl to everyone

JoCa bowl4two

09-06-2012

Is following the same as subscribing? I watched and hit follow but I don't know if that was what you instructed (never uses twitchtv :x)

Kuniv

09-08-2012

Yes following is actually what it is called on Twitch (: Keep watching for more giveaways

I Wil B Kazekage

09-09-2012

I signed up im actually wanting sona skin but im more interested in learning how ot counter jungle a lot better hope to learn some that from u ^^

ConjureBeats

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgetalBRsband View Post
I signed up im actually wanting sona skin but im more interested in learning how ot counter jungle a lot better hope to learn some that from u ^^
I also signed up, and am hoping for a Sona or Graves skin, but the funny thing is that I am wondering how to recover from counter jungling... it always seems to happen to me when I play slower junglers such as Nautilus. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I'll stay tuned :-)

edit: I went and subscribed to you, and shared you stream on facebook and twitter. I would appreciate a skin or two and would have fun playing with you, you can email me at conjurebeats@yahoo.com if you want.
-Happy jungling :-)

ViralReaction

09-11-2012

I'm following now.