Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

Del looked over at him, concerned. His general attitude didn't indicate that he was thinking perverse things, rather, that he was trying to avoid thinking them. "I don't blame you for thinking about such things; I did lead you on somewhat last night. You seem distressed, though... is something the matter?"

TheShadowOfChaos

09-29-2012

Phantom then fiddled with his hands as he tried not to look at Del too much. "I..I am under the influence of a powerful armor which I wear all the time but I am bounded to it....and the only safest way for me to release some of its energy without hurting anyone is...is..for me....to....feed my urges."

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

Del blinks a couple of times. "So, ah- that kind of urge," she realizes. "What, exactly... what does it do?"

TheShadowOfChaos

09-29-2012

Phantom then sighs. "Normally if you allowed my armor to releases its energy...it'd affect everyone forcing them to want to do their most venerable urge For me it is my...umm...lust...."

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

Del's eyes widen, and she blushes a little. "Is the armor what gives you your powers?" she asks, and leans forward a bit to look at it.

((Sorry about the delay, was watching this. ^^; ))

TheShadowOfChaos

09-29-2012

Phantom nods as he remembers the faithful day when he forged it.....the calling of the armor made him do it and when he wore it, a power ran through him unlocking hidden abilities he never knew had. When Del leaned towards him, an urge to reach out and pull her in towards him was adverted. "Yes, it is what unlocked my true power..."

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

She nods, and her blush increases as she wonders what sort of thing she'd have to do to slake the armor's need. "Hm... so, releasing it would cause a certain degree of chaos," she says, though it could be a question.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-29-2012

((BTW that guy was funny....Hey Grim Reaper, throw out that scythe and get a lawn mower.))

Phantom saw her blush and his eyes started to begin to seem to be hungering for something. He shook it off before replying. "Yes....a lot of chaos would be ensued."

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

((Eddie Izzard is my favorite =P Ahh... glovedeath...))

Del notices the hunger in his eyes, and seems a little nervous- come to think of it, she doesn't know the strength of his armor, and she suspected her knife would do little against it.

It would probably... bring out everyone's favorite sin, she thinks, and shivers at the thought of what such armor could do to a person.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-29-2012

Phantom saw her reaction and patted her head with his hand. "Don't worry, though I may not seem like it, I can take the influence without losing my mind." He eyes continue to have the hunger-like look.