Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

09-28-2012

"Ooh," Del replies- she finds his reticence rather amusing, given her previous experience with him. "No need to be nervous- I won't bite you or anything, unless you bite first," she assures him, laughing.

((Sorry about massive delay; was at D&D today))

TheShadowOfChaos

09-28-2012

Phantom looks at her with a little smile before it started to grow bigger thinking about her words. "Maybe I will..."

Roseofchaos

09-28-2012

The tables being momentarily turned, Del blushes slightly. "If you say so," she comments, brushing off the embarrassment.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-28-2012

Phantom finishes his tea before scooting his chair in closer. He leans closer to examine her face. "You know it's cute when you blush."

Roseofchaos

09-28-2012

Del tilts her chair back, casually- not avoiding him, but avoiding the potential atmosphere of faces close together. "Well, it does lend color to the face," she says, and laughs.

"And you're cute when I'm leaning in, like this-" which she punctuates by letting her chair fall to the ground, and leaning in towards him- "and telling you about the things I did with your amnesiac self last night, and making your hands shake in embarrassment."

She sits up in her chair and smiles innocently.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-28-2012

Phantom flushed quickly when she finishes. His hands did start to shake when he thinks back to that night. "Yeah....I..I.." The shadow warrior only blushes more at the innocent smile.

Roseofchaos

09-28-2012

Del takes another sip of her tea, and reaches over to pat one of his hands. "Don't worry- I won't tell anyone," she assures him.

It's rather fun to make such a powerful person blush and stammer like this, she thinks happily.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-28-2012

Phantom rests his other hand on her hand while still blushing.. "I know you won't....I haven't really been able to be with a woman like you in a long time."

Roseofchaos

09-28-2012

Del tilts her head to one side, curious as to his meaning. "Explain," she requests, though it is somewhat of an imperative.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-29-2012

"A woman who is beautiful and playful like you while at the same time so gentle and nice....along with great personality...I hope you don't take offense."