Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
A voice is heard throughout the store.

"But on most of those occasions the women were cute or beautiful in their own ways...."
"That didn't mean you had to hit on every single one of them!"

((Also, sounds like a good job.))

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

(( It is. Part time job, Only once a week. Unfortunately im only 15 so until a couple weeks from now when I turn 16 im unpaid. 9 bucks an hour, 6 to 8 hours a week. Better than minimum wage and I aint flippin burgers The rest of my camera crew is really nice and fund too ))

Roseofchaos

09-07-2012

"For you? 150 gold." Del pauses. "A deli, mm? I could use a place to purchase fresh meat."

(( I loved my filmmaking class in high school~ always wanted to do something with filming, but haven't found anything yet. ^^; ))

UrgotFantasy

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
"For you? 150 gold." Del pauses. "A deli, mm? I could use a place to purchase fresh meat."
What do you mean, "For me?" I will pay normal price like everyone else, how much....? It is in Noxus. Feel free to stop by. *pulls out bag of gold*

((Filmmaking really aint my thing, but this is an enjoyable job. Both my parents work there too. My mom edits and airs shows and my dad films stuff this time of year as part of his job.))

Roseofchaos

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mboy1100 View Post
What do you mean, "For me?" I will pay normal price like everyone else. It is in Noxus. Feel free to stop by. *pulls out bag of gold*
"Well..." She seems a little embarrassed. "I wouldn't worry about it, the normal price is 150. I'll have to stop by when next I'm there, neh?"

((Del's deception level: slightly OP. ^^))

UrgotFantasy

09-07-2012

Oh. Very good then. *hands her 150 gold* Ok then. My uncle Joe usually works up front. So you can order from him or call for me if you want to for some reason. Have a good day. *pockets the watch and exits*

Roseofchaos

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mboy1100 View Post
Oh. Very good then. *hands her 150 gold* Ok then. My uncle Joe usually works up front. So you can order from him or call for me if you want to for some reason. Have a good day. *pockets the watch and exits*
"Alright- you have a good day, too," she calls out as he goes.

Del turns to James. "He usually leaves pretty quickly after concluding his business, doesn't he?"

Mister Crow

09-07-2012

"Yeah, as far as I can tell. Very businesslike fellow."

Roseofchaos

09-07-2012

She sits at the table again, leaning her chin against her hand. "I... wouldn't have guessed he was Noxian, he doesn't seem all that bad."

A sigh escapes her, and she has a long sip of tea. "Do you think it's wrong to hold that prejudice? I know that people are all just people, but... I've lived here my whole life, and heard nothing but terrible things about them."

Mister Crow

09-07-2012

"People are just people. That's what I've learned from my travels." James says, taking a sip of his own tea. "Afterall, we are not exactly what one would expect to see in a Demacian, no?"