Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

09-07-2012

Del blinks. "What- how did you- ugggh, give me that," she groans, and takes it from him, putting it with the rest. "Did you do that when you came in with the cake?"

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

*walks in, and his eyes glance around the room from his mask*

Is there a watch here for me to purchase? Not a great timekeeper when I am trying to run my deli...

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
Del blinks. "What- how did you- ugggh, give me that," she groans, and takes it from him, putting it with the rest. "Did you do that when you came in with the cake?"
"No, that was while that imbecile Phantom was... 'flirting'... with you."

Roseofchaos

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
"No, that was while that imbecile Phantom was... 'flirting'... with you."
"Oh... no wonder I didn't notice; he was a bit distracting."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mboy1100 View Post
*walks in, and his eyes glance around the room from his mask*

Is there a watch here for me to purchase? Not a great timekeeper when I am trying to run my deli...
Del stands from the table to greet Mboy. "Ah, hello again- of course, I've got a few watches in with the jewelry." She smiles at him as she assesses his outfit. "How about this one?" Pulling out a fairly simple silver watch, she hands it to him to look at.

((Pocketwatch!))

Mister Crow

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
"Oh... no wonder I didn't notice; he was a bit distracting."
James grunts. "Among other things."

Roseofchaos

09-07-2012

Del seems a little concerned, unused to James acting in such a way. "Are you okay? I've never seen you like this over such a matter."

Mister Crow

09-07-2012

James sighs.
"I've run into him on several occasions. During none of them did he give the impression that he was able to NOT do that to any woman he sees."

Roseofchaos

09-07-2012

"Ah- that would explain why he was doing it." Del laughs as she's putting the necklace away. "You were objecting an awful lot, though~"

(( Mboy- Crow tells me you've gone to work, so I'll assume this convo happened moments before you entered, or something along those lines. ^^ ))

TheShadowOfChaos

09-07-2012

A voice is heard throughout the store.

"But on most of those occasions the women were cute or beautiful in their own ways...."

UrgotFantasy

09-07-2012

(( That is correct. I film high school football games for a tv station in the area. Woulda been out longer, but the game got cancelled because of weather.))

*inspects and fiddles with the watch*

I will take it. How much?