Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

09-20-2012

She continues into the back- it's impossible to tell whether or not she heard the comment, but within a couple of minutes, she returns to the front of the shop. "There we go, the cot's made up~ I shan't have you sleeping under a pile of leaves; not this time of year." Del grins at him.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Well then...Thank you. Although leaves are not too bad, honsetly once you get past the cold...and the bugs....and the muggers. *smiles*

Roseofchaos

09-20-2012

Del raises an eyebrow, then laughs. "Haha, that is exactly why I've set up the cot- not that you aren't doing the city a service by taking care of the muggers," she adds.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

If you insist. I guess it will be a nice change from having to pick bugs out from between my facial tissues when they crawl under my mask...

Roseofchaos

09-20-2012

A slight wince crosses Del's face. "I insist- that sounds painful," she replies. "How have you gone this long without getting an infection?"

UrgotFantasy

09-20-2012

*shrugs* Luck, most likely. The mask certainly helps. But things do get in there and I have been fortunate.

Roseofchaos

09-20-2012

Del pauses. "Sorry, but could I see your mask for a moment?"

((Since she hasn't been to your Deli, yet, in the timeline of this thread... well, I have a suspicion that she didn't just find it on the ground. =P ))

UrgotFantasy

09-20-2012

((K :P ))

Of course. *takes off his mask and hands it to her, then turns away politely seeing as his comment about the bugs disturbed her*

Roseofchaos

09-20-2012

((Protip: the new one is bugproof.))

Del tilts her head to see his face, to make sure no insects remain. As soon as she's reasonably assured that this is the case, she checks over the mask, noting the fairly obvious chinks in it. After a moment, she hands it back, and smiles. "Alright, thanks."

UrgotFantasy

09-20-2012

(( K ))

No problem. What did you need it for? *he says as he puts it back on*