Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

09-20-2012

Reaching out to lightly touch Phantina's shoulder, Del smiles. "It wouldn't be uncomfortable, as long as you're alright with it," she replies, and looks to the side, as though seeking an answer to the situation.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-20-2012

Phantina nods. "I am fine with it....just thinking about things right now."

Roseofchaos

09-20-2012

Del holds the smile for a moment longer. "Then do so, for as long as you need- I'm going to make some tea," she says, and lets the smile drop as she turns to the table.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-20-2012

Phantina takes a seat as she waits for her tea...

Roseofchaos

09-20-2012

Del cleans the old leaves out of the strainers, and prepares cinnamon tea with her usual deftness. "Do you want any sugar in yours?" she asks Phantina, and sits between her and Mboy.

benjimenfire

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
Del blinks at Mboy's bluntness, then shrugs. "I... that's true, yes. You're much nicer like this, though," she adds, hoping to avoid an emotional outburst.

"Alright, that'll be 10 gold for the key."
ben hands over the gold and bolts out the door saying bye to mboy and thank you on his way out

TheShadowOfChaos

09-20-2012

Phantina just nods. "I would like some please."

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

*snaps awake as ben says goodbye*
Huh? Oh, bye. Well, that was a good nap i suppose.

Roseofchaos

09-20-2012

Del taps a spoonful of fine, white sugar into Phantina's cup, and passes it to her, trying to avoid noticing as their fingers brush slightly. "You were only asleep for a few minutes," she comments to Mboy. "Is that flask something to make a person sleep well?" She indicates it, looking rather interested.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

I only need little rests to keep myself going. Yes, this allows me to sleep. Its a painkiller that lets me sleep normally.