Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-17-2012

Phantina manages to get out of the bedroom with Ben hugging her.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Good idea...

Roseofchaos

09-17-2012

Del casually takes Ben off of Phantina, and sets him on the floor in front of the case that the key was in. "So- would this key be suitable?" she asks politely- or, as politely as one can ask when one has just carried the person they are asking across the room.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

James finally wakes up properly, pushing the sheets off and standing. She stretches, yawning and thus necro'ing the thread..

Roseofchaos

09-19-2012

Del hears James yawn, just as she feels a bit of pain in her chest. She looks down, to see that her chest is expanding rather rapidly, and whimpers slightly at the sensation, as the skin stretches and bulges to accommodate what it had held before. Her hips crack as they widen slightly, and when the change is over, she stands still for a moment, panting slightly.

"Ow. That hurt more, changing back, than it did the other way."

She realizes that Ben might be a little shocked by the sudden transformation. "Sorry about that- I was under the effects of a gender-change potion, just to see what it would be like. I didn't realize that it would cease being effective so quickly..."

Mister Crow

09-19-2012

"Well, that took less time than expected," James says, leaning against the frame of the door to the back.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-19-2012

Phantina watches Del's transformation and gasps. She went up to her and checked her over. "You look so...pretty...I wondering when I change back...."

Roseofchaos

09-19-2012

Del pats the front of her shirt, checking that everything is in order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
"Well, that took less time than expected," James says, leaning against the frame of the door to the back.
"Well, I didn't have the whole dose- just a sip of what was in the bottle, and I have... no idea how much you had," Del adds, directing that last at Phantina. Blushing a little at the comment, she runs her finger along the scar on her face. "If you only had one dose...? It might be a couple of weeks- anyway, I'm not all that pretty." She laughs.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-19-2012

Phantina then pouts as she sit on the side of a cabinet. "I wonder if I look pretty as a guy....."

(Also what time is it in rp time?)

Mister Crow

09-19-2012

((No idea.))
"I wouldn't know," James says. "Your armor usually conceals your features."