Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

09-15-2012

Del notices that Mboy's removed his mask, and smiles. She'd hoped that he would feel comfortable enough with her to do so, and she's pleased to see that fulfilled.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

This is good. Thank you.*attempts a lipless smile but fails miserably*

Roseofchaos

09-15-2012

She sees the attempt, and suddenly feels at a loss for words. As a compromise between what she wanted to express, and what she could not say, her smile grew wider, and she ran a hand through her hair.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

*notices her discomfort*
Sorry. I've been working on a good smile, but without lips, it just looks like im clenching my teeth
*laughs nervously*

Roseofchaos

09-15-2012

"Oh, it- it wasn't that, just... sorry." Del blushes a little. "It's okay, I could tell that's what you meant."

UrgotFantasy

09-15-2012

If you say so then. *having finished his drink, puts his mask back on and adjusts it*

Roseofchaos

09-15-2012

Del takes another sip of her tea, having taken it with her when she went to talk to Benjimen, and sighs quietly. Today was giving her a lot of strange emotions, none of which she knew what to do with.

UrgotFantasy

09-15-2012

Is your tea good?

Roseofchaos

09-15-2012

"Yeah, it is," Del replies, "James is a lot better at making boba than I am." She gives a small laugh, and closes her eyes in some enjoyment with her next sip.

UrgotFantasy

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
"Yeah, it is," Del replies, "James is a lot better at making boba than I am." She gives a small laugh, and closes her eyes in some enjoyment with her next sip.
Glad to hear it. *shrugs* Yours would probably be good too. *turns to ben* So what'd you need that key for?