Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Having finished the tea as well as her breakfast, Jamie starts walking into the back room.
"Tea's done!" she calls. "I'm off for a proper nap in a proper bed."

Roseofchaos

09-15-2012

"Ah- thanks, James; I'll wake you up later today." She serves the tea to Mboy and Phantina, taking a slow sip of hers.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

*accepts the tea, but upon seeing the newcomer, becomes a little nervous to take his mask off and drinks through it like normal*

Roseofchaos

09-15-2012

Del notices his hesitation, and places a gentle hand on his shoulder, winking at him. The scar on her face opens slightly at the edge, and, feeling the blood, she dabs at it, embarrassed over the backfire of her gesture.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-15-2012

Phantina takes her tea and drinks it...Her face showed that she enjoyed it very much.

Roseofchaos

09-15-2012

After stopping the flow of blood from the small wound that had re-opened, Del smiles at Phantina, a little awkwardly.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-15-2012

Phantina cheerful grins back before noticing a little dab of blood. "Are you ok...what is that little red spot on your face."

benjimenfire

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
"Don't worry about it," Del replies. "After the tea's done, how about you go take a nap? You know where the bed is," she adds, and smiles.

"Hello, sir," greets Del, still smiling. "Is there anything in particular that you're looking for today?"
"anything key like?" he asks

Roseofchaos

09-15-2012

"Oh- don't worry about it; my scar opened up a little bit. It doesn't hurt or anything, so it's okay." Del pets her hair in a comforting gesture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
"anything key like?" he asks
"Ah, I do have some miscellaneous things in the case here..." Del takes a key out of her pocket, and opens the glass side of the case. "How about this one?"

((Key~))

UrgotFantasy

09-15-2012

*notices the gesture and, feeling a little better, takes off mask and drinks*