Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

*sticks head out the window and takes off mask. It feels good for a few seconds then begins to feel painful*

*puts back on and shrugs*

Worth a shot.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-15-2012

Phantina smiles at the two. "Yeah it is a good day, and Del.....YAY BOBA YUMMY YUMMY!"

Roseofchaos

09-15-2012

Del looks at Phantina, and then at Mboy, and smiles, a strange mix of emotions welling up in her chest. She tries to ignore them, and nods at the two. "Mboy, have you ever had boba tea? James brought me back some from... Ionia, I think it was? Oh..." She looks over at the table. "He's asleep..."

((Discussed that with Crow IRL, so ja, he is asleep until someone wakes him. =P))

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Can't say I have.

Roseofchaos

09-15-2012

"Ooh, I'm definitely making some later today, then. It's excellent for warm weather, and it's very sweet~" Del rubs her hands together in anticipation. "It's my favorite cold tea."

UrgotFantasy

09-15-2012

Cold you say...I may try drinking it without my mask then...if you don't mind of course...I usually dont drink things without it because theyre too hot. But this seems different.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-15-2012

Phantina just smiles as she thinks about the cold drink. "I love to drink boba...."

Roseofchaos

09-15-2012

"I don't see a problem with that," shrugs Del. "I've seen your face before, so..." She smiles. "Don't worry about it. If anyone comes in, and has a problem with it? They can get out of my shop."

She pats Phantina on the head, appreciating the girl's innocence while it lasts.

UrgotFantasy

09-15-2012

Ok then. *smiles*

Roseofchaos

09-15-2012

Del arranges some pre-cooked boba and sugar syrup. "What kind of tea do you want with it? Boba's made with a tea base, so you could all have different flavors."