Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

09-14-2012

Del gets another plate, and doles out some eggs and potatoes for Mboy. "Do you want some bacon, as well? I've still got some in the pan," she offers, trying to get them off the current discussion track.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Sure...thank you.

Roseofchaos

09-14-2012

"Not a problem," Del says, and smiles. "I like to cook for others, though I'm not very good at it- it's this silly domestic urge I have," she jokes, and goes into the back for the bacon.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-14-2012

Phantina likes the idea of more bacon as her mouth waters. "BACON, gimme gimme gimme!"

Roseofchaos

09-14-2012

Del nods at her, amused by the manner in which she requests it. She puts it on a fourth plate, and brings it out, setting it in the center of the table, just in front of the cash register. "Here you are, ladies, gentlemen, and nobles of all stripes~" Grinning at the assorted company, she sits once more.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

*puts the food in his mini blender and makes a drink* I despise eating like this...but it tastes very good.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-14-2012

Phantina grabbed a bacon stripe before nibbling on it in a cutesy fashion. "Nom nom nom."

Roseofchaos

09-14-2012

"I don't blame you... it seems troublesome, but I'm glad it tastes good, at least," replies Del. She tries, and, for the most part, succeeds at not noticing how cute Phantina is acting.

UrgotFantasy

09-14-2012

*looks over at phantina with a raised eye* Is this always how you eat bacon...?

TheShadowOfChaos

09-14-2012

Phantina continues to nibble bacon stripe after bacon strip, at hearing Mboy's comment, she stuck out her tongue at him.