Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-14-2012

Phantina pouted along with a pair of puppy eyes. "Hmph...maybe I can help you?"

Roseofchaos

09-14-2012

"Um... y-yeah, sure- here's another spatula that you could use to turn the bacon, when it's ready, and go ahead and flip the egg when it's done the way you'd like it." Del goes to get a knife and a second spatula, after handing the one she had to Phantina. She gets a potato out of the pantry, trying desperately to ignore the cute face that Phantina's making, and sets things up for herself at the counter.

"I'll cut up the ham to put in your omelet, and then I'll fix some scrambled eggs and potatoes for James and I- he didn't say he wanted any, but one cannot subsist on just bacon."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-14-2012

Phantina goes to work on her food, turning both the egg and the bacon perfectly. "YAY...the egg looks perfect!"

Roseofchaos

09-14-2012

Del looks rather impressed at her skill. "Wow, yeah- looks like you've got some experience with cooking." She smiles, putting the chopped-up ham in the egg and flipping it in half. "There we go- could you go get a plate? I don't want to burn this, after all," she says, blushing a little, "I'm not quite as good at this as you are."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-14-2012

Phantina nods as he grabs a plate for Del. "I just feel somehow really good at cooking....oh..here have a plate. Don't worry, I don't mind it if you aren't as good."

Roseofchaos

09-14-2012

((Please tell me that's because you were a decent cook before, and not because you're female now... T_T))

Del smiles. "That's probably for the best- but I wouldn't worry about it, James is used to my cooking."

She cracks a couple of eggs into the pan with the chopped-up potatoes, stirs them around for a few minutes, and puts them on a plate for herself and James, sliding the bacon onto one side of the plate and grabbing a couple of forks.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-14-2012

Phantina then finishes her part before getting ready to eat at the table.

((Trust me, I think I subconsciously put words in certain situations when I really didn't want to convey that idea.))

Roseofchaos

09-14-2012

Del grabs a couple of napkins, then sweeps aside the curtain for Phantina to step through.

"I made some eggs and potatoes to go with your bacon, since I do not believe you can subsist on that alone," she declares to James, setting the plate on the table between them. She gestures to Phantina to sit on the chair next to her, smiling.

((Alright, no worries then~ would not have been a good thing otherwise. =P))

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

"Thanks, I was going to ask but forgot," James says, rubbing the back of her head as she takes the plate from Del and sets it down.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-14-2012

Phantina sits in the chair next to Del with her ham omelet. She uses the fork to get some bites of it before squealing happily. "It is very good!"