Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

09-10-2012

Del sits. "James, I will take some more tea," she says, and holds out her cup, looking a little annoyed. "Having to go to such comprehensive measures to keep someone out of my shop..." A sigh escapes her, and she blinks at how different it sounds- she thought she had gotten used to the more masculine voice already, but apparently she had not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Phantina decides to move away before anyone finds her only to bump into a cabinet dropping a rather heavy object on her head. She fall to the ground with a smash before she recovers, though there was something different about her now...
"Augh! What!" Del sees the ring case fall from the top of the china hutch- she had meant to move it to a more secure location, but had been forgetting to.

((Alright, fix'd.))

TheShadowOfChaos

09-11-2012

Phantina looks at the two people as if she had not seen them before.

"Who are you...and why am I in this store..."

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

((Amnesia yaaayyy!))
James walks up to the prone figure.
"You don't sound the same..." she says cautiously.

Roseofchaos

09-11-2012

Del steps to Phantom's side, looking down at his limp, female form. "Hm... not acting the same, either. Did that case fall on your head?" She doesn't seem terribly concerned about Phantom, more about the case- she does make a mildly relieved sound when no blood is on it, however.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

*looks at Phantom*

There you are...
*walks over to phantoms body and raises the sword over his head, apperaing ready to strike*

TheShadowOfChaos

09-11-2012

Phantina screams.

"AHHHH!! No don't no don't hurt me..."

Roseofchaos

09-11-2012

Standing, Del rests a hand on Mboy's sword arm. "I don't think it's needed. It looks like the case falling on hi- erm, her head knocked out a few memories."

UrgotFantasy

09-11-2012

Not my shop.
Ask Del if your head will roll on the floor or not.

Roseofchaos

09-11-2012

She leans down to Phantom, remembering that he probably believes himself to be female, due to the current state of his body. "I'm not going to hurt you, and neither are they." She looks at Mboy and gestures something to the effect of 'don't scare her.' "Tell me, do you know anything about yourself?"

UrgotFantasy

09-11-2012

Fine. *sheathes sword*