Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elic Roland

12-21-2012

Elic had stopped smiling.
What was his name?

Roseofchaos

12-21-2012

Del raises an eyebrow.

"Ah- I'm going to go ahead and declare neutrality right now; I just want to run my shop..."

Elic Roland

12-21-2012

What.
Was.
His.
NAME?!
Elic's eyes were glowing red with hate, and something else.

Xander Blade

12-21-2012

Not really concerning himself with the conversation, he took a seat and was writing the new prices on the tags. he held up one of the silver ring bands and asked

"how much did you want this one to be priced at?"

Roseofchaos

12-21-2012

Setting a hand on the hilt of her blade, Del's only visible reaction to Elic's shouting is a slight raised eyebrow.

"I've told you already that he is an admiral- there aren't many of those in Bandle City. It'd be enough, for a clever man..." A small smirk on her face at his apparent density, she turns to Nevin.

"Don't worry about pricing things too accurately; few people check the tags... maybe 10 gold?" She shrugs.

((Off to do terrible things~ perhaps I'll return late tomorrow or after Sunday. Happy apocalypse, all~))

Elic Roland

12-21-2012

The anger disapears from his face and is replaced by fear. He sits down on a chair and starts rubbing his robotic arm, remembering.

Roseofchaos

01-20-2013

((Well! I am finally back, though there will be some delays in response, since my laptop's screen has died, and I've sent it off to the company for repairs. ...is anyone still here, anyway? I've been poking my head in periodically, and it seems to have deadened a bit.))

"Are you alright, Elic?" Del asks, a bit concerned. She's never seen the man fearful... and of a Yordle?

Elic Roland

01-20-2013

((Me and Nevin are still here, dunno 'bout Mboy.))
I-I'm fine.

Roseofchaos

01-20-2013

((I've been text-RPing with him, so I can likely call him back here- but I think everyone has moved to Maelstrom, so I might start a thread there.))

"Well... alright." She shrugs, continuing to label things.

Xander Blade

01-20-2013

((yup we still here. welcome back btw ^_^))
Nevin gazed between Delwynn and Elic for a moment before looking back down on the tags he was working on. he was finished with the rings on the table so he started doing the necklaces next.