Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elic Roland

12-21-2012

((Please dont. I get it. Wait...

Real you or Del? I need to have things told to me several times because I feel like I dont understand what they said in away.))

Xander Blade

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
((I'm bisexual and polyamorous; I have C (Mister Crow), and S (aforementioned girlfriend). ...Is 'girlfriend' even still used for platonic friends? o.0))

Del nods. "Not a problem- it's hardly standard fare, but this is also a curiosity shop, and there aren't many bears in Demacia." She chuckles, and starts pulling things down from the shelves to re-price them.
he smirked at the comment
"you have a point there, at the very least it will spark some 'curiosity' and get some sales."
he started helping her out by taking out the sets of jewelry within the cases and putting alongside the things to be repriced.

Elic Roland

12-21-2012

Elic walks out of his room...

Was he smiling?

Roseofchaos

12-21-2012

((I'm polyamorous, and have multiple partners, Del does not, and would probably make a very distressed and confused face at the idea of doing so.

Polyamory is defined by informed consent of all partners involved.

I have a boyfriend, and I have a girlfriend, and while they are not romantic with each other, I am romantic with both of them. They each know I am with the other, and, while my girlfriend is still working on her jealousy, she can interact with my boyfriend in a way that is casual and friendly, without any repressed anger.

Do you have any specific questions you want to ask? That might make explaining easier.))

Elic Roland

12-21-2012

((Nah Im good. I think ive heard enough.))

Roseofchaos

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
he smirked at the comment
"you have a point there, at the very least it will spark some 'curiosity' and get some sales."
he started helping her out by taking out the sets of jewelry within the cases and putting alongside the things to be repriced.
Del takes out a box of tags and a pen, preparing to mark things down a little. Upon seeing Elic, she smiles in greeting.

"Hello, Elic- ah, we're going to need to have a talk about your rabbits."

((If you (or lurkers) have any future desire for information, this page is awesome for explaining things further. ^^))

Elic Roland

12-21-2012

Oh those? What happened?
((The only reason I find it strange is because It goes against my religion. I might have to stab some thing.))

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

((^ Yeah it is kinda the same for me. But I don't really let my religion get in between my friendships.)

Elic Roland

12-21-2012

((I dont either, but please, try not to bring it up.))

((My brain does weird things with knives.))
((New subject: I think I got over my God-Mode problem.))

Roseofchaos

12-21-2012

She sighs, rubbing a hand over the back of her neck. "Well... a yordle admiral came in, and your rabbit managed to put at least fifteen holes in my hardwood floors. Thankfully, he returned with sufficient funds to pay the damages, but in future- well, you'll be footing that bill if it happens again."

((Well, there's adultery (nonconsenting) and polyamory- but I've no grounds for a theological discussion, so I'll get off my soapbox now. =P))