Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

12-14-2012

((You were asleep! And my comp is broken. XD))

Del waves a hand in dismissal. "Sentimental moment over; I'm sure Elic and Scalder are causing problems out front, and I've probably got customers."

((Customerrrrrs))

Xander Blade

12-14-2012

while del was talking in the back nevin had managed to slip away and grab a snow bear pelt he had recently got. nonchalantly came back in the door with the pelt slung over his shoulder.

Roseofchaos

12-19-2012

((LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AND ASSORTED NOBLES

I, like Karthus, shall be afk for the period of Christmas! I'll check in occasionally, but... might not be posting a lot, especially since my girlfriend is back from college, if one catches my meaning. =P))

Del enters the front of the shop just in time to see Nevin come in, and smiles in greeting. "Hello- ah, listen; I'm thinking of putting up lower prices for Snowdown. Can you help me re-write the tags?"

There are a lot of tags.

Xander Blade

12-19-2012

((mhmm :3))

"certainly"
he puts the pelt down on the counter
"i have this to sell along with everything. I'm sure someone could use a bear pelt this snowdown."

Elic Roland

12-20-2012

((Girlfreind? Like female freind or are you, ya know.))

Roseofchaos

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elic Roland View Post
((Girlfriend? Like female friend or are you, ya know.))
((I'm bisexual and polyamorous; I have C (Mister Crow), and S (aforementioned girlfriend). ...Is 'girlfriend' even still used for platonic friends? o.0))

Del nods. "Not a problem- it's hardly standard fare, but this is also a curiosity shop, and there aren't many bears in Demacia." She chuckles, and starts pulling things down from the shelves to re-price them.

Ask the Tempest

12-21-2012

((I didnt understand any of that and, no, girlfreind means girlfreind now.))

Roseofchaos

12-21-2012

((Understand any of what? Bisexual is pretty self-explanatory, and polyamorous can be explained, if the post didn't clarify anything.))

Ask the Tempest

12-21-2012

((The second one. Please explain.))

Roseofchaos

12-21-2012

((Well... the word itself comes from the Greek root 'poly' (many) and the Latin 'amor' (love), so, 'many loves'. A less clinical, and perhaps clearer, definition is consensual nonmonogamy- having multiple partners, but not cheating on any of them, because they all know about each other.

Does that help, at all, or should I go more into depth?))