Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
((I could do this thing ive been thinking about.))
((go for it while the owners are still away. :P
and customers pwease QQ?))

Roseofchaos

12-02-2012

((I'm terribly sorry for my absence- I lost my muse, had to go afk for a bit to find it again, and then was distracted from actually getting back on by RL problems. ^^;; I'm back now! I won't go away again without a proper excuse. XD))

Quote:
A couple of days later.
After finishing his new robot arm, Elic puts on his new eye patch, and goes into the secret passage way he made to a large door that he made. Thats right, Elic made some aditions to the room. He goes to the secret door and gets in his... new invention. AKA: shark face. A giant robot shark dragon. Its is a dragon with a shark head. Y get in it and go to kill some sh*t.
((Is Del seeing this, or are you offscreen in your secret room?))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
Nevin had came into the shop, and went to one of the unoccupied bathrooms so that he could change into more appropriate work clothes. All black clothes, trench coat, and matching combat boots would probably scare off the customers he thought and chuckled under his breath while changing. After changing into his jeans and plain white T-Shirt, he grabbed his previous clothes and put them away for now.

It was still early so it would likely be pretty quiet for a while. He decided upon sitting behind the main desk to do some cleaning and buffing on some of the jewelry that has yet to be put on display, until a customer would arrive.
Del wakes, and musses Mboy's hair affectionately before getting up. She exits her bedroom, yawning, and gets dressed before heading out into the main area of the shop. ((One of these days, I'll post the schematics I've eked out in MSPaint...))

Upon seeing Nevin, she blinks. "How- oh, the key I gave you. I forgot I'd hired you, I admit." She chuckles, slightly embarrassed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Yoshi bursts through the door, with a storybook in his hand. He is dressed in a ((modern US admiral's white uniform)) navy white attire, usual for Bandle City admirals everywhere. He approaches Delwyn but seeing Mboy first, he goes to him.

Hey Mboy! You know me? It's me from your deli! Anyways, your food is delicious and I-then he remembers what he was supposed to show.

Hey! I'm supposed to show you something! There are rumors that a legend is actually true!

((If Mboy isn't here, then I'll speak to Delwyn instead.))
When the Admiral enters, she blinks, turning to Mboy- she didn't see him come in, and had thought him to be still asleep. "You two know each other?"

Xander Blade

12-02-2012

((its all good, it happens ))

he stops his task of buffing out one of the rings to smile and wave at del

"its quite alright del. I figured I would get started. slept well I hope?"

Roseofchaos

12-03-2012

Del nods, smiling back. "I did- and how did you sleep? I admit, I'm glad someone's cleaning those; I haven't had the time lately." She sits with him, picking up a ring and some silver polish. "Let me help~"

Xander Blade

12-03-2012

"as good as i could have, I guess."
he says as he continued cleaning one of the rings
"My nights have been quite busy lately."

Ask the Tempest

12-03-2012

((Different room.))
A pistol creeps out of a door, aiming at a peice of rope above the admiral's head.
(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cht80...feature=g-hist ))

Roseofchaos

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"as good as i could have, I guess."
he says as he continued cleaning one of the rings
"My nights have been quite busy lately."
Del raises an eyebrow. "Is this Eve?" She winks, indicating that she's mostly joking.

Quote:
((Different room.))
A pistol creeps out of a door, aiming at a peice of rope above the admiral's head.
(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cht80...feature=g-hist ))
((Oh no XD))
Del looks over to the pistol, then sighs, and walks up to the door, opening it.

"There will be no combat in this shop- if you engage in any, I'll have no compunctions about evicting you."

Xander Blade

12-03-2012

nevin smirks at the question
"maybe."
he says in a playful tone

Roseofchaos

12-03-2012

Del chuckles. "I thought as much~" She keeps cleaning the silver jewelry, the smell of the polish making her a bit nostalgic for the time she spent making Mboy's mask.

Ask the Tempest

12-03-2012

In his place, was a robot.