Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

11-16-2012

He simply watched the event, taking a sip of the empty cup to act like he was doing something.

Ask the Tempest

11-16-2012

((Karkat: Have mental break down.))
That is a bucket.

Roseofchaos

11-16-2012

"That's what I said the first time~ anyway, here you are," she says, handing it to him. "Do you need any help with the fire?"

Ask the Tempest

11-16-2012

No im quite all right.
Takes off his fedora revealing short cut black hair. Dumps the fedora in the water a puts it back on.

Ask the Tempest

11-18-2012

A couple of days later.
After finishing his new robot arm, Elic puts on his new eye patch, and goes into the secret passage way he made to a large dook that he made. Thats right, Elic made some aditions to the room. He goes to the secret dook and gets in his...

new invention. AKA: shark face. A giant robot shark dragon. Its is a dragon with a shark head. Y get in it and go to kill some sh*t.

(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TjBjIGM6xQ ))
((This one if you only want shark face: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHKTP9h5QJ0 ))

Xander Blade

11-26-2012

Nevin had came into the shop, and went to one of the unoccupied bathrooms so that he could change into more appropriate work clothes. All black clothes, trench coat, and matching combat boots would probably scare off the customers he thought and chuckled under his breath while changing. After changing into his jeans and plain white T-Shirt, he grabbed his previous clothes and put them away for now.

It was still early so it would likely be pretty quiet for a while. He decided upon sitting behind the main desk to do some cleaning and buffing on some of the jewelry that has yet to be put on display, until a customer would arrive.

Emperor Titus

11-26-2012

Yoshi bursts through the door, with a storybook in his hand. He is dressed in a ((modern US admiral's white uniform)) navy white attire, usual for Bandle City admirals everywhere. He approaches Delwyn but seeing Mboy first, he goes to him.

Hey Mboy! You know me? It's me from your deli! Anyways, your food is delicious and I-then he remembers what he was supposed to show.

Hey! I'm supposed to show you something! There are rumors that a legend is actually true!

((If Mboy isn't here, then I'll speak to Delwyn instead.))

Xander Blade

11-27-2012

((yeah Mboy is back, but it seems like they are both MIA at the moment lol))

Emperor Titus

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
((yeah Mboy is back, but it seems like they are both MIA at the moment lol))
((What to do in a spare time? *falls asleep*))

Ask the Tempest

11-27-2012

((I could do this thing ive been thinking about.))