Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
"Thanks for staying," James says as she walks back over to the table.
"Yeah, doesn't seem to affect the mind much at all. Or at least, it didn't me, it seemed to do so to the others who were affected by it." James shrugs.
Why do you want me to stay anyway?

Roseofchaos

09-08-2012

Del grins at Mboy before taking the bottle. "Because, as a man, I might turn into a lecherous beast," she jokes. She puts the bottle to her lips and takes a cautious sip- it has a light taste, slightly bittersweet, like lychee tea- and she feels a strange sensation in her stomach before the effect takes hold. Her chest shrinks slightly, and her jaw squares up a little more- aside from a thinning of the lips, not much changes in her face. Her hips become more square, and she shifts in her seat to accommodate the bones changing shape.

"Well... that's interesting," she says, and hears her voice deepening.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

"Because you make excellent company," James explains. "Plus I don't actually have all that many friends. Comes with being a criminal, I suppose."
She looks down, then turns to Del.
"You know you could've poured some of that in your tea, right?"

UrgotFantasy

09-08-2012

*turns to James* I know the feeling.

*watches the transformation wondering if that hurt at all*

Roseofchaos

09-08-2012

Del shrugs. "No big deal- it didn't taste bad, so there would have been little point. Also, am I going to be like this long enough for facial hair? Because I can guarantee you, there will be some if I can."

Still a little uncomfortable in the new body, Del stands to stretch, getting accustomed to the new skeletal structure. A few cracks can be heard, and she winces slightly. "And James is right- you're good to talk to and hang out with," she says. She goes ahead and sets the bottle on a shelf, and grins- it's nearly full, she could still cause a lot of trouble with it.

((I am using female pronouns because the character still identifies as female- in case anyone is wondering why the physical change hasn't affected that. I have a lot of friends who are trans, so it's something I try to keep in mind.))

UrgotFantasy

09-08-2012

Well thank you.

((Understandeable, its all good lol ))

Mister Crow

09-08-2012

"Well, given how often I have to shave, you should have a small amount of facial hair before you change back." James grins.
"People are going to start getting confused. I almost feel like buying as many of these potions as I can afford and switching up everybody! Imagine the chaos!" She laughs.

Roseofchaos

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mboy1100 View Post
Well thank you.
"Of course- I speak nothing but my heart at all times." Del grins- the quote sounds much more true to the original in her new voice.

(( You get a cookie for understanding the reference, since I can't seem to find a good youtube of the moment. ^^; ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
"Well, given how often I have to shave, you should have a small amount of facial hair before you change back." James grins.
"People are going to start getting confused. I almost feel like buying as many of these potions as I can afford and switching up everybody! Imagine the chaos!" She laughs.
"Wonderful! I shall have a goatee." Del looks at James suspiciously after the last comment. "...You are the Devil, James, you know that?"

TheShadowOfChaos

09-08-2012

A feminine giggle echos throughout the store.

"How does your new parts feel, Del..."

Mister Crow

09-08-2012

James groans.
"Gods, not you again..."