Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

Senior Member

09-08-2012

Quote:
Mister Crow:
"As to your inquiry, Del. If you want, I can give you one of the potions. I should warn you, the effects last multiple weeks. Are you sure?"

Del pauses, and rests a hand on her chin. "Hmm... I'd be okay with going on a business trip and letting my cousin Duncan run the shop." She thinks for a moment longer. "How many weeks is 'multiple'?"
Quote:
Mboy1100:
*laughs a little*

This is probably my cue to leave. *gets up and starts for the door*

"If you wish- but hey, don't be a stranger."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

Senior Member

09-08-2012

Quote:
Mboy1100:
*laughs a little*

This is probably my cue to leave. *gets up and starts for the door*

"Hey, don't leave! I'll be left alone with her! Spare me!" she jokes.

Quote:
Roseofchaos:
Del pauses, and rests a hand on her chin. "Hmm... I'd be okay with going on a business trip and letting my cousin Duncan run the shop." She thinks for a moment longer. "How many weeks is 'multiple'?

"I believe Design said two or three weeks. I'm not actually totally sure."
She looks sheepish.
"Probably should've actually asked."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrgotFantasy

Senior Member

09-08-2012

Quote:
Mister Crow:
"Hey, don't leave! I'll be left alone with her! Spare me!" she jokes.



*stands near the doorway not knowing if he was actually wanted to stay or if he should go*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

Senior Member

09-08-2012

Quote:
Mboy1100:
*stands near the doorway not knowing if he was actually wanted to stay or if he should go*

James stands up and walks over to Mboy.
"If you want to leave, I won't stop you. However, I'd rather you came back in."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrgotFantasy

Senior Member

09-08-2012

Very well then. *walks over to the chair and sits*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

Senior Member

09-08-2012

Quote:
Mister Crow:

"I believe Design said two or three weeks. I'm not actually totally sure."
She looks sheepish.
"Probably should've actually asked."

"...Yeah, maybe," says Del, but shrugs. "It's not as though it'll really change much, at least for me. What significance has my body to my mind?"
Quote:
Mboy1100:
*stands near the doorway not knowing if he was actually wanted to stay or if he should go*

(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqH21LEmfbQ ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrgotFantasy

Senior Member

09-08-2012

Quote:
Roseofchaos:
"...Yeah, maybe," says Del, but shrugs. "It's not as though it'll really change much, at least for me. What significance has my body to my mind?"

(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqH21LEmfbQ ))


(( Saw that coming right after I posted lol. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

Senior Member

09-08-2012

"Thanks for staying," James says as she walks back over to the table.
"Yeah, doesn't seem to affect the mind much at all. Or at least, it didn't me, it seemed to do so to the others who were affected by it." James shrugs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

Senior Member

09-08-2012

Quote:
Mister Crow:
"Thanks for staying," James says as she walks back over to the table.
"Yeah, doesn't seem to affect the mind much at all. Or at least, it didn't me, it seemed to do so to the others who were affected by it." James shrugs.

"Hrm... I suppose it could have a certain placebo effect; it'd certainly be an insight on how they view females." Del sighs. "Anyway, please- go ahead and hit me with a shot; I'm curious now."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

Senior Member

09-08-2012

"Alright, be ye forewarned, an early removal would require you to go to Singed and pay at least 300 gold for a potion to reverse the effects."
She pulls out a bottle of clear liquid and sets it on the table.