Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

10-04-2012

The man only smiled as he put down his heavy pack and cleared his face. He saw the deep affection in her eyes. "Maybe you would like some company....my name is Eric. What is yours?"

((Ghost only needs one day and Eric will get the troubles afterwards ))

Roseofchaos

10-04-2012

Del nods, smiling in return. "My name, as it is stated on my sign, is Delwyn- Delwyn Brennen. It'd be a pleasure~" Casually, or so she hopes, she rests a hand on the table before the man.

Something in the back of her mind is screaming about a man in a mask... she ignores it, the magic-induced pheremones hazing her mind.

TheShadowOfChaos

10-04-2012

"Eric" takes Del's hand in his own. The smile persists as the potions were working. The man will be out and the girl was soon to be under his control. "Well Delwyn, nice to meet you. For a shopkeeper you look beautiful."

Roseofchaos

10-04-2012

Del blushes a little- she had hoped he would take her hand, but his touch makes her feel lightheaded and delirious with sudden affection. Unconsciously, she reaches a hand to her scar. "R-really...?" she asks, her ears reddening a little.

((Also- see Eve's fashion thread. THAT is how I expect people to react to Del's scar; it is not a cutesy little anime scar that preserves her natural beauty XD))

TheShadowOfChaos

10-04-2012

"Eric" then reaches his other hand to Del's hand and places it on top of hers while touching the scar as well. "Yes, even your scar adds something unique...and your feminine form is perfect."

Roseofchaos

10-04-2012

Del's blush deepens as she feels his smooth hand on her cheek, and she sighs in some quiet delight. A small "ah" escapes her lips, and she smiles more widely still.

((...Del has breasts like mosquito bites... just saying. Not femme at all. =P))

TheShadowOfChaos

10-04-2012

((I don't mind too much. I don't mind stuff like that.))

He held her hand even tighter as he leaned forwards, and the other hand continue stoking her face. "Del are you enjoying my touch. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

Roseofchaos

10-05-2012

Del could feel nothing but lightness in her heart as he leaned closer to her, and the blush that had colored her face crept down her chest, as she was swept away by these intense, new, and, unaware of it as she was, magically-induced feelings. She knew it felt like magic...

"I... I want..." Her voice clearly showed her naked emotion.

((Just read a couple chapters of Twilight for reference- LET THE DRAMA BEGIN. >=D ))

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Having built up a resistance to sleep drugs from his old sleep flask, Mboy wakes up far earlier than he should have. He gets up and walks out to the main room

TheShadowOfChaos

10-05-2012

"Eric" only moved even closer to Del, his plan was working quite well. Soon Del would feel new sensations like she never felt before, but before that, he continued talking. "You want what? It is ok to tell me."

((It is magical potion not the chemical ones))