Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

10-04-2012

The man was already on his second cup. "Well, I haven't seen a person decline tea before......perhaps I took my trips into Ionia too long. Though I won't force you to drink this tea. I'll just have it alone.*sigh* "

Roseofchaos

10-04-2012

Del shrugs. "My apologies, sir~"

TheShadowOfChaos

10-04-2012

The man handed the tea to her. "Well have a taste."

Roseofchaos

10-04-2012

Still suspicious, Del presses it into his hand. "Sir... I hate to be rude, but I'd be much more comfortable drinking this if you took a sip from my cup, first. I've... never seen someone so insistent," she says, her voice low, and mildly threatening.

TheShadowOfChaos

10-04-2012

The man was either evil or a true tea maniac. He takes a sip of the tea in Del's cup before once again handing it to her.

Roseofchaos

10-04-2012

Del smiles. "Thank you," she says, and takes a small sip, closing her eyes. "You're right, this is fairly good. I... do apologize for my rudeness, I've been poisoned before, once."

TheShadowOfChaos

10-04-2012

The man nods before hacking violently, a small puff of pink smoke disperses into his sleeve, hidden from Del. He excuses himself before drinking his tea. It would only be a few more minutes. "How are you feeling toady?"

Roseofchaos

10-04-2012

"I'm alright, I suppose- heh, you're the first business I've had in a while," she admits- her eyes are still closed, as she savors the taste of the tea.

TheShadowOfChaos

10-04-2012

The man chuckles before taking out a little watch and he smiled when looking at it. "Well that is good, but it must be lonely!"

Roseofchaos

10-04-2012

Del shakes her head, smiling. "Nah- I've got Mboy around," she replies, opening her eyes- and suddenly, she feels a great affection for the man who's just given her this wonderful tea. Wonderful! Ah, but indirectly, via a teacup they had shared a kiss... but alas... she could never tell; her sentiments were hers to suffer quietly...

"It's... a little lonely," she admits quietly, looking deep into the tea-peddler's eyes.

((DRAMATIC LOVE, also, am putting an arbitrary 3-day limit on this. Messing with my OTP shall bring only pain. XD))