Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

Senior Member

09-08-2012

"Ah, sorry- I get too scientific sometimes." Del seems embarrassed, and backs up a step. "It's just- I've never seen anything like this before, and I always did wonder what you would look like as a female." She sticks her tongue out at him, grinning.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrgotFantasy

Senior Member

09-08-2012

I had a suspicion that might be you...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

Senior Member

09-08-2012

"Well, now you have your answer," she responded, walking by Del and back to her spot at the table. Picking up the tea she left there before heading to the Northwestern Spire, she looks at Mboy.
"Yeah, still need to work on creating some different quirks if I want to take full advantage of this."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrgotFantasy

Senior Member

09-08-2012

That and the fact I saw potions being delivered before I snuck out of Olaf's club *the way his eyes moved suggested a smirk underneath the mask*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

Senior Member

09-08-2012

"Oh, I think I know what you're talking about," says Del. She walks over to the table and leans in towards James, lowering her voice again. "Is this going to be profitable?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

Senior Member

09-08-2012

"Yup. Design, Singed's apprentice, is a nice woman. Brusque, though."
She leans toward Del.
"You damn well bet it is. Now I can do things and still be seen, nobody will be able to catch this one after a couple of weeks. Nobody will think to look for a male when a female committed the act," she whispers out of Mboy's hearing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrgotFantasy

Senior Member

09-08-2012

I know what you two are thinking. I was a criminal once. *he says without looking their way*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

Senior Member

09-08-2012

Quote:
Mister Crow:
"Yup. Design, Singed's apprentice, is a nice woman. Brusque, though."
She leans toward Del.
"You damn well bet it is. Now I can do things and still be seen, nobody will be able to catch this one after a couple of weeks. Nobody will think to look for a male when a female committed the act," she whispers out of Mboy's hearing.

"Excellent," says Del, and grins widely. "Think I'd look good with a little less chest?"
Quote:
Mboy1100:
I know what you two are thinking. I was a criminal once. *he says without looking their way*

"But... I'm a Demacian, I don't do illegal things," she protests, a hint of sarcasm coloring her words.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

Senior Member

09-08-2012

Quote:
Mboy1100:
I know what you two are thinking. I was a criminal once. *he says without looking their way*


"No shame in that. I still am. How do you think I was able to afford this?"
She pulls out a dagger that appears to be make of smoked glass, with runes carved on the pommel.

"As to your inquiry, Del. If you want, I can give you one of the potions. I should warn you, the effects last multiple weeks. Are you sure?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrgotFantasy

Senior Member

09-08-2012

Quote:
Roseofchaos:

"But... I'm a Demacian, I don't do illegal things," she protests, a hint of sarcasm coloring her words.


*laughs a little*

This is probably my cue to leave. *gets up and starts for the door*