Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

09-08-2012

Del notices the woman, and says hello, keeping an eye on her. She seems oddly familiar, but Del decides after a moment that perhaps it's simply an old acquaintance. It seems odd that she stops in front of all the things that James picked up, but... it probably isn't a problem; she'll just make sure nothing vanishes.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

Thank you. *he also glances at the woman with a weird sense of familiarity*

Roseofchaos

09-08-2012

Del leans in towards Mboy, lowering her voice to a bare whisper. "Have you seen her around before? I feel like I recognize her, but..." She shrugs.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

The woman smiles and returns the greeting. Raising an eyebrow in Mboy's direction, she turns away, grinning. They hadn't recognized her.

UrgotFantasy

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
Del leans in towards Mboy, lowering her voice to a bare whisper. "Have you seen her around before? I feel like I recognize her, but..." She shrugs.
*leans in* Same feeling.

Mister Crow

09-08-2012

Noting the two having a whispered conversation, the woman turns to them and flashes a grin that is unmistakably familiar before going back to browsing the store.

Roseofchaos

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mboy1100 View Post
*leans in* Same feeling.
"I'm going to talk to her..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
Noting the two having a whispered conversation, the woman turns to them and flashes a grin that is unmistakably familiar before going back to browsing the store.
Just as Del opens her mouth to speak, she catches the grin. She walks up to the woman, and taps her on the shoulder. "James?"

Mister Crow

09-08-2012

The woman turns to face Del.
"Finally caught on," she says. The features are not exactly James', but are far too similar to be a coincidence. Even the clothing is identical.
"I wanted to see how long it would take for you to recognize me."

Roseofchaos

09-08-2012

Del grins. "How did you do that? I want to do it, too~!" She walks around James in a tight little circle, looking his new body up and down. "Fascinating..."

Mister Crow

09-08-2012

James looks a bit uncomfortable about the inspection, but lets it happen.
"I learned that Singed had created a potion that allowed the drinker to change genders for a time. I couldn't resist. I actually bought four doses, but there are only two left now."