Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

09-08-2012

"Ah, business has been alright- I'm feeling rather fortunate; I've made enough to pay rent, but I'm also having time to relax between customers," she replies. "How have things been at the deli?"

(( Hehe, we know each other- he is my mortal. ^^ ))

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

Well thats good. Its doing well, thank you. Some days busier than others. Excuse me for a second. *takes the cake and puts it into a small blender he has pulled out of a small pouch on his back, making it into a liquid and pours it into a cup and puts in a straw* Im sure this looks very strange. Mask gets in the way of eating solid. *takes a sip* Its very good. Thank you.

Roseofchaos

09-08-2012

"You're welcome; I'm sure I couldn't finish this all on my own- and it's not a problem," she assures him, "I've seen much stranger things." She takes a small bite from what remains of her slice, and smiles, enjoying the dessert.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

Nice to know. I usually catch some odd glances when walking around noxus. Fit right in when I visit Zaun though *chuckles and then looks a bit concerned* I hope I have not overstayed my welcome.

Roseofchaos

09-08-2012

"Not at all- my associate visits Zaun and Noxus on a regular basis to do business for us," Del replies, and pauses for a moment. "Would it be rude to ask? About the mask, that is," she adds.

UrgotFantasy

09-08-2012

Well.... *fidgets a little uncomfortably*
What question about it? Why I wear it?

Roseofchaos

09-08-2012

"Essentially, that would be my question- and if it helps, I'll tell you about my scar." She seems curious, but doesn't want to pry too much.

UrgotFantasy

09-08-2012

Well. This seems like a legitimate reason...*takes it off, revealing that all of the skin from his face is gone, only eyes, a mouth, and facial tissue* *winces in pain as cold air hits his exposed face for the first time in quite a while* There you...agh... Have it... *puts some soothing gel inside the mask and slips it back on*

Now...about that scar.*he says humourous tone of voice, amused to see what she would come up with that would be more shocking than that.*

Roseofchaos

09-08-2012

Her eyes widen, and she pulls her hand to her mouth, to cover it as it opens. "Oh..." She takes a breath. "I must admit, whatever has happened- my story must pale in comparison to yours."

She removes the hand from her mouth, tracing it along her scar line. "I grew up in a much poorer area of Demacia than this, and there was a fighting ring. I didn't know that there were no restrictions imposed on weapons, so, when I went in unarmed..." She shrugs. "Hardly a big deal, but it got infected. I'm just glad it left me with a scar instead of killing me; there weren't a lot of medical facilities where I was."

UrgotFantasy

09-08-2012

You do not have to hide your shock from me. That is very fortunate that that was the only injury you sustained.