Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Oh ok... he says sounding relieved

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

Del hears the tone in his voice, and turns in his arms to face him. "I... wouldn't have done what I did last night, otherwise," she tells him, and leans her head against his chest, smiling.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

rubs the back of her head

I guess not..

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

Del hums a bit of a song, and takes his hands, placing one on her hip, and one off to the side in hers. Before he can ask, she begins a waltz step, still humming. "This is another way to dance," she explains.

UrgotFantasy

09-30-2012

Interesting.

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

"Before my father left, I remember him teaching me this," says Del, still dancing, then looks off to the side. "...sorry, that was probably a slight damper on the atmosphere."

UrgotFantasy

09-30-2012

I..ah...I'm sorry to hear about that.

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

This elicits a small shrug. "It was a long time ago- besides, my mother had boyfriends, who functioned well to teach me manly ways," she says, and laughs quietly, brushing off the old sadness.

UrgotFantasy

09-30-2012

kisses to make sure the sadness is gone

((like a bawss))

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

Del smiles up at him, and kisses him back, oddly charmed by the feeling of the warm metal.

((Indeed =P))