Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-08-2012

A shadow grins nearby," I feel like there is an irony here."

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

"No irony, I'm not hitting on her!"
James shouts at nobody in particular, not knowing where exactly the voice came from.
With that, he gets up and exits the shop.
"Don't worry, I'll be back soon enough!" he calls as he leaves.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

(( Time to actually be in the thread instead of walking in one or two posts multiple times ^o^))
*walks in* I was bored, so I thought I would come in and look around some more since you are friendly enough people...Why is that dark spot over there smiling?

Roseofchaos

09-08-2012

Del laughs. "It's a long story- would you like some cake, while my associate is out?" She offers the recently-vacated chair.

(( Cool! Am going for a walk soon, but will try to be back asap~ ))

UrgotFantasy

09-08-2012

(( Np lol take ur time))

Very well. Thank you. *sits down*

Roseofchaos

09-08-2012

"No problem." She cuts a slice of cake and plates it, setting what looks to be a miniature pastry landscape in front of Mboy. "At any rate- the smiling darkness is an apparition of someone who came in to buy a gem a while ago; a flirtatious (and odd) fellow."

(( Back~ just went for a walk on Endor. =P ))

UrgotFantasy

09-08-2012

Interesting cake.

Roseofchaos

09-08-2012

"Ah, indeed- James brought it back from Galio's riddle tower. The answer was mountain, so..." Opening the box, she gestures that he could have a look. "A tasty little mountain. I was, at first, loath to cut it, but it's very good~"

UrgotFantasy

09-08-2012

*looks in*

Looks nice. So how is business?

UrgotFantasy

09-08-2012

(( Lol I just saw on another thread Crow walked at the same place. You guys know each other. or are you the *epic pause* same person (dun dun duuuuun) )?