Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

I hope it is not Phantom watching us...he seems...unstable.

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

Del looks around the room, then nods once. "He said he could control its influence without releasing the power, but... it appears something set him off," she replies, and takes a small sip. She shivers, and licks the remaining liquid from her lips.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

I wonder what....?

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

Del shrugs. "I guess we'll never know; it seems he won't come back... at least, not soon," she replies, curling up a little closer and taking another small sip from her flask. With that, she takes a deep breath, and caps it, putting it back on her belt.

UrgotFantasy

09-30-2012

You okay?

TheShadowOfChaos

09-30-2012

Phantom could only laugh in the inside. What dangers really lie in this world is many, most of which end badly. Mboy's attitude was a questionable one, calling me unstable....a joke. At hearing what Del said he only saddens more. What is love, why was he so sensitive and striding for it. He only creeps closer undetected.

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

She nods. "Just... whatever he released, felt strange," she says slowly, "and this helps." Del taps the flask. "Liquid courage, you know?"

UrgotFantasy

09-30-2012

nods

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

Del flinches, as she sees a shadow move in her peripheral vision. "Uh... just a moment," she replies, and flicks on the lamp by the bed, hoping to chase it away. Only a few shadows sit in the corner of the room, now- and under the bed. I am not a child now, she reminds herself firmly.

((D&D may start soonish, so expect delays~))

TheShadowOfChaos

09-30-2012

((Children are afraid of the dark, grown-ups are afraid of what lies in it.))

Phantom quick changes to the shadows in the top dark corner so he could keep an eye on them.