Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

I heard nothing. nods

Maybe we should.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-30-2012

In the dark building he was in, Phantom sighed while disguised as one of the shadows in the place. There were only two people he felt in here. Maybe some shopkeepers or something.

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

Del nods in return, and pauses- she was about to pick up the tea and take it back with them, but makes a face when she sees that the liquid in both cups has turned black, and, when she stirs it, it drips off the spoon like pitch.

"Ew," she says, and shivers, leading Mboy past the curtain and into her room, locking the door and pushing her dresser in front of it.

"...do you feel like we're being watched?" she whispers after a moment. She closes the curtains on the one window remaining.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Well, that should be safe.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-30-2012

Fate is a funny thing, bringing much misfortune to one person. Phantom only stares with sadness at Mboy and Del together in the room.

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

Del nods, sighs, and sits heavily on the bed. After a moment, she pats the empty spot next to her, inviting him to sit, as well, and tilts back, falling to look at the ceiling.

"Something feels... strange," she muses.

UrgotFantasy

09-30-2012

Hm. I feel like someone...or something...is watching us.

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

Del nods. "It... should be fine; we both have weapons," she says, though it seems more a statement of reassurance than confidence.

UrgotFantasy

09-30-2012

Yeah...

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

Del sits up, and cuddles up underneath his arm. "I'm just glad you're here- you're a better fighter than I am," she says, and pops open her flask, staring into it. It smells... rather terrifyingly strong.