Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-30-2012

((Mboy this is happening out on the eastern roads far away from the shop, and the troops are detaining the affected citizens.))

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

(( Deleting it then :P thats what I get for not reading last few pages XD ))

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

Del sees the commotion, and pulls Mboy with her by the hand to close the curtains and bar the door, scared by what she sees outside. "I think he... released the energy," she tells him, as a strange sensation rises in her chest.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

I think so too. I hope those Demacians can take him down.

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

Del nods, still seeming a bit worried. "I hope so too," she replies, and wraps her arms around his waist, shaking.

UrgotFantasy

09-30-2012

I'm sure all will be well.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-30-2012

((That strange sensation better not be what I think it is.))

Men lie unconscious and dying while others slowly back away from Phantom. His armor unscathed by the stabbing and firing of arrows. When he tries to go away the men flanked him, forcing him to continuing fighting. "Fine, be like that. My urges shall be quenched with blood." It was a bloody fight as man after man fell down broken. Arrows soon were seen protruding out of Phantom, shadows leak out. Then a shot from a massive cannon went through his head. Men ran for what they saw was impossible. A broken helmet revealed nothing but thick darkness under that armor. It was like fighting a phantom. He moved through the city followed by the army and he dashed behind a building. He shadow phases into it, hiding until the alarm was pointed somewhere else for him to disappear once more.

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

((...what do you think it is? =o))

Del smiles up at Mboy- she's still a little nervous, but it's an improvement. "I suppose it will," she replies. "Um... how much of the conversation, earlier, were you awake for?" It seems she wants to get her mind off the events outside.

UrgotFantasy

09-30-2012

Which one?

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

"Oh- I guess the one that was happening before he left, when I was trying to get him to leave without causing him to do... that," she explains weakly, gesturing outside. "Speaking of which... I have no idea what effect the armor might have had on the populus; might it be safer to retreat into the back?"