Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Mboy eventually wakes up, and looks over and sees phantom

Is there a problem here?

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

Del looks over to him, and, uncertain, shakes her head very slightly. She seems a little nervous, but it looks like she wants to handle it herself, for now.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

nods

TheShadowOfChaos

09-30-2012

Phantom nods at her answer before turning around to leave. As he does this, he looks around and sees Mboy. "Thank you....one more problem resolved, many more to go. I hope whoever he is takes care of you well. I am just dwelling on a lost cause like always. Sorry for wasting your time like this. It is my fault for coming into this place in the beginning."

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

Del presses something of jade and silver into Phantom's hand before he goes. "They will," she says. "...take care, alright?"

TheShadowOfChaos

09-30-2012

Phantom tears up before his shadowy cloak covers his face. He had always entered people's lives like this, but he had never left feeling so sunken before. It was so awkward, stupid, and idiotic. Why did he do it, why......He leaves the place staring at the necklace in his hand. Something he would remember her by, and he places it alone with other items into a jeweled container adorned with a heart shaped ruby. He turns back to look at Del from the window one more time.

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

Del sees him looking through the window, and turns her face away as the teakettle whistles- she sighs. His last image of her would be of her sitting at the table, and pouring two cups of dark cinnamon tea.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-30-2012

Phantom laughs and laughs as his senses pick up the faint smell of cinammon...people around him back away. His eyes burned with a darkness in which was rage and anger, but then a mix of other emotions conflicted inside of him. Phantom only stumbles off thinking of questions, What is love....what is the meaning of life now...what is happiness....how can I finally find peace....He reaches the road out of the the city and follows it. The train of thoughts continue: I know what it is, it is a folly, a joke. All of these things...are...are nothing. A massive explosion of darkness.

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

Del seems startled as she sees shadows overtake the eastern roads, and flinches as it rolls over the shop for a moment- she grabs Mboy's hand, wanting something to hold onto in the blanketing darkness. She sighs with relief as the shadows recede, but does not take away her hand.

"...do you suppose that was him?" she asks, shaking- she does not like the dark.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-30-2012

A small army of heavily armored Demacian troops were called upon, some were affected by the shadows and went mad with fury or rage. Some lied down lazily not caring for a thing. Though most were slowly surrounding the carter created by the explosion. Back in the city, civilians groaned in pain and misery, while people jumped on top of others. Troops can be seen moving past Del's shop towards the source of the explosion and at the same time detaining the affected. Meanwhile, in the crater. A dark figure faces the army.

P: "Let me go and no death shall come upon you. I only wished to be"
Demacian Captain: "Say no more demon, you shall be smited where you stand. Men FORWARD."
P: "Blood will be spilled once more."

As the men, moved forward with halberds and spears, Phantom only raised his fists. A darkness crept out of him. His whole body now armored and shadows breathed out of him. A clash of metal and bone is heard amongst the ranks of men.