Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

Del sighs- a day without any business at all- and sits next to Mboy after closing up shop. She's about to ask him if he'd like any tea, before realizing he must be asleep- she lifts his head gently to put a pillow under it, and heads to her bedroom to sleep.

Three days pass fairly uneventfully- there's a little business, but not much, and Del begins to get a little concerned for James, who she hasn't seen in about a week. She sets up water to boil for tea, on the third morning, and sits to drink it before opening shop.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-29-2012

A figure walks into the shop, he only looks around the store before spotting Mboy and Del. He sighs before waving at Del to come over. "Excuse me, miss!"

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

Del raises an eyebrow. "Good morning, sir," she replies, and smiles as she walks over to him.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-29-2012

The man had blackish armor which was covered with a cloak. His face was familiar somehow. "May I speak to you in private?"

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

(( Im goin to bed btw shadow so dont involve me in anything yet if you had plans to))

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

This raises a bit of suspicion, but she nods once. "I do need to be here in case of customers," she tells him, and tilts her head very slightly to get a better look at his face. She feels a twinge of familiarity, but... Well, what can it hurt, she decides.

"In here, if you don't mind," she says, and opens the curtain, inviting him just past it.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-30-2012

The figure follows her into the curtain before he faces Del. "There is something I...I must tell you."

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

"Who you are would be a good start," she says, "but I'll hear what you have to say." She lets her hands rest at her side, one of them just happening to rest near her knife.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-30-2012

The figure then places his hand to his face as a shadow covers it, and after the shadows had dispersed, Phantom's face was revealed. "Hello Del......"

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

"Ah-" She seems a little startled. "Hello, Phantom; I didn't recognize you," she admits, her voice carefully blank.

((I must be off to bed- might not be on much tomorrow, so ttyl ^^))