Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-29-2012

Phantom laughs in a dark way. "It has bounded to me, it is part of me, it is me. I can take my armor off but it is only physical, the armor has spiritual and mental links with me. It is a curse. *turns to Del* Del, I know you wouldn't like me any farther than a friend after this. This has been played out with many I meet and.........." He stops before turning away, but Del would see from her angle, a face never seen before, a hurt, saddened face.

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

Del pauses before nodding. "I'm sorry," she says, and, unconsciously, brings a hand up to touch her scar before pulling the curtain closed.

She goes to sit on the cot, and listens carefully to the scene past the fabric.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

I believe that, takes care of that. Now....unless there any objections by Del, *points sword towards Phantom and advances menacingly* Go.

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

Del sits, listening, not saying a word- she hears Mboy draw his sword, and flinches, hoping she won't have to intervene in a fight.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-29-2012

Phantom then looked ominous as a sudden darkness surrounds him. Every shadow in the shop vibrated with a malevolent tone. He turns around to face Mboy. "Don't threaten me.....you have no idea what I have done or been through. The blood I have spilled and the problems I have faced. The lives I have affected ...the people I have to leave...and..." He can feel Del's presence listening amd as he does, a quiet sobbing can be heard when he once again turns his back around. A mental message is sent. "No...I'm sorry for getting into your life. I am a fool to think I can be loved by you.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

Do not talk to me about suffering, problems, death, murder, ruin.I understand them just as well as you. he says angrily Now, while I am still feeling the need to not spill your blood or whatever pumps in that black organ in your chest, GO.

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

Del feels the atmosphere change, and stands ready- and when she hears the sobbing, feels a stab of sympathy. I... can't trust that, she thinks, and her eyes widen as she hears the words in her mind- as well as Mboy's voice.

Please- please, don't fight, she thinks, hoping that, if Phantom has the power to project thoughts, he has the power to hear them.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-29-2012

Phantom only walked away, out the shop as the darkness follows him. As he gets far enough, he planned something stupid...maybe he would finally find some kind of peace. But before that, a message is once again sent. "Good bye, Del....may I forgotten forever..." Afterwards he walks away to only find that his fate's end would only bring more problems.

((If you do a time-warp of a few days.....a little surprise would return.))

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

Del blinks as the shadows retract, leaving the room bright for a moment. She bites her lip as she hears his message, and steps closer to the curtain, opening it slowly. I don't forget anyone, she thinks quietly, and sets a hand on Mboy's shoulder.

((I might do so, after carrying this RP day to its natural end- that is to say, after some time passes and people fall asleep IC.))

UrgotFantasy

09-29-2012

Mboy calms down, and sits in a chair, eventually dozing off