Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

Del nods slowly, and looks him again in the eyes- seeing the expression there, she blinks, a little scared, still. "What does its influence... do?"

((100 pages~!))

TheShadowOfChaos

09-29-2012

Phantom then slowly moved closer to Del, smiling the whole time. "Well...if I didn't have such mental fortitude....and just for an example, its influence would've made me done things to you by now."

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

And then Mboy said, who had been unable to sleep and listening quietly for some time you would be dead.

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

Del gives a barely perceptible shudder as Phantom moves closer to her, and straightens up as she hears Mboy's voice. She looks to the curtain, and seems slightly conflicted before standing, and slowly backing up towards the fabric.

I don't want to just kick him out of here, since he seems like a nice person, but... She pauses in her thoughts. He just outright told me that this magical armor could drive him to rape; I don't think I want someone like this in my shop tonight.

"I... don't think it would be wise to stay, your condition is... too dangerous for me to deal with, as of yet," she tells Phantom quietly, before vanishing into the back room.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

*steps in front of the door she went through, blocking it off*

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

Del hears Mboy move into place in front of the curtain, and steps up behind him- she presses a hand against his shoulder through the curtain, to let him know she's there in case of any confrontation.

UrgotFantasy

09-29-2012

puts his hand back through the curtain, giving a thums up

TheShadowOfChaos

09-29-2012

Phantom nodded as he had to say it. Why keep any secrets like these......it is a curse yet a blessing for Phantom but he then thought about keeping it all in. Hahaha....then end up doing it anyways...a curse. A damned curse. He stands at the pathway to the entrance of the backroom. "I can control this armor but I don't blame you for not trusting me. I've slept alone for almost my whole life. I need to do something before leaving."

UrgotFantasy

09-29-2012

Just take off the damn armor. And as for sleeping with someone go hire a harlot. *glares* Someone on your level of class.

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

Del peeks around the corner of the curtain, and sets a hand on Mboy's shoulder- she can tell that Phantom is in some honest distress.

"...what is it?" she asks, quietly.