I saw a hot girl at the gym today, but I didn't do anything.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yummy Blueberry

10-06-2012

I did make some great eye contact and fantastic eye boob contact though.

Missed a great chance to say something dumb too, cause I had been walking towards a machine beside the treadmill she was on, making aforementioned eye eye/ eye boob contact.

She got off, right before I walked by.

Total missed chance.

/foreveralone.

Jesus the Friend

10-06-2012

"Hi, nice... boobs?"

If she laughs even slightly, you're in, if she walks away disgusted, she wouldn't ride you anyway.

Yummy Blueberry

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
"Hi, nice... boobs?"

If she laughs even slightly, you're in, if she walks away disgusted, she wouldn't ride you anyway.
Thanks JTF. I've always been a fan of the excuse me mam, your tits look amazing today
lines.

Never actually used one though. Much respect to the guys who have.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

I went to the river today and by the water there was this chick sunbathing in a bikini. I sat down next to her and we made eye contact for a second, but I was afraid to talk to her because she had a tattoo. We sat there for like 3 minutes, and I started meditating to keep from popping a boner. Then I guess she was tan enough, so she left. When she was about 15 yards away, I called out to her "have a nice day!" So I guess I wasn't totally beta.

Yummy Blueberry

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
I went to the river today and by the water there was this chick sunbathing in a bikini. I sat down next to her and we made eye contact for a second, but I was afraid to talk to her because she had a tattoo. We sat there for like 3 minutes, and I started meditating to keep from popping a boner. Then I guess she was tan enough, so she left. When she was about 15 yards away, I called out to her "have a nice day!" So I guess I wasn't totally beta.
that's still kinda cool though fuj, in an artistic way.

You live an interesting life.

Dobagoh

10-06-2012

That's ok bro I danced with a hot chick at a bar today and didn't do anything.

Jesus the Friend

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
I'm an atheist.
I hope to god the above quoted story is 100% false.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Are we sharing stories...

I'm blackmailing Adam for ***...

Jesus the Friend

10-06-2012

That's kind of sad actually, because I know it's a lie.

I don't dislike you (Mere), but your attention prostitute ways have become very toxic.

Mere Intricacy

10-06-2012

It's not a lie. I don't lie.