[Windows8] [Adobe Air crash]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gablesmath

09-03-2012

I don't think it's related exactly to windows 8 since I saw other people reporting this bug (unless they were themselves on windows 8).

Detailed Description: Random crashes from adobe air with the error message " adobe air debug launcher has stopped working"

Reproduction Steps: I joined a ranked solo queue game. (for today's bug) but it happens a lot lately that right when I enter the game it crashes, or (trying to fix this) I made everything at lowest settings : crash.

DxDiag: attached
r3dlogs: I attached the 2 games I think the crash happened (random crash in the first 2 minutes)

PS: I used to run the game at full settings, stable 60fps, even on Windows 8. It's only since last patch or maybe the patch before that it started happening to me... on my computer, I don't have anything installed, I have LoL Recorder, but I had it even before the crashes began so I doubt that'd be the culprit...

Gablesmath

09-03-2012

Bump - it's quite annoying (will edit this bump with updates if we have some...)

Ricky Bright

Recruiter

09-22-2012

This is also happening to me.

varinyc

09-23-2012

This is happening to me as well. Now every time my AIR crashes while in Ranked Queue I have to wait an hour. For something that's not my fault.

Bertha Boop

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by varinyc View Post
This is happening to me as well. Now every time my AIR crashes while in Ranked Queue I have to wait an hour. For something that's not my fault.
Same situation, it keeps crashing in champ select and I have to wait a half-hour to play again.

jetiger

09-27-2012

This happened to me on the Release Preview, now that I am using the full version of W8 it has stopped. Which version are you using?

TrueSkillz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

if you have already selected your champion just wait until you think champ select is over then click close then relog and you can rejoin the game

shaddow

11-02-2012

This has been infuriating me. I've been in contact with support over the past week or so. I get banned for about 2 a day because of this stupid bug. It almost exclusively happens in ranked queue for me. Occasionally it will just randomly happen though.

DrKNa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

same here.
But we gonna find our way solving this out coz Riot never response that fast

babalol

11-05-2012

Same problem, random crashes of client on windows 8